butcha is offline Junior Member

Lion and/or anybody else who knows...

if i want to order from your site is a credit card the only way? can i use paypal, or a money order to order from ur site, i have a credit card but dont want to use it on here, im just one of those paranoid guys....so i was wondering if i could use paypal or mail u a money order????? thanks in advance

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by butcha
    if i want to order from your site is a credit card the only way? can i use paypal, or a money order to order from ur site, i have a credit card but dont want to use it on here, im just one of those paranoid guys....so i was wondering if i could use paypal or mail u a money order????? thanks in advance
    People order from Canada on a frequent basis. Don't worry, it shows up as Lion Nutrition on your credit card order. I am a frequent credit card customer.

alright....and theres no problem at all getting clen here either? my buddy is trying to sell me the pump, for 200 a bottle...the same as lions bottle...im like hell no its only 60 on there.....so credit card is the only way then? no paypal or money order....i just dont like putting the number online. i could care less if it said steroids annonymous on the bill, lol. thanks bro

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by butcha
    alright....and theres no problem at all getting clen here either? my buddy is trying to sell me the pump, for 200 a bottle...the same as lions bottle...im like hell no its only 60 on there.....so credit card is the only way then? no paypal or money order....i just dont like putting the number online. i could care less if it said steroids annonymous on the bill, lol. thanks bro
    You should not have any problem getting it into Canada. I'm not sure if there is another payment method. Try sending Lion an email. He is very helpful.

im hopin he'll see this thread and reply...if he doesnt within the next day or so ill email him

we ship to Canada every day ...Canada post is slow

Milky87 is offline Member
    I beleive his questions was more based around what other methods of payment are possible due to him not wanting to enter his CC#

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    I bank online all the time and the only time my card was stolden is when the old fasion card pressurized carbon copy swipe thingie was used.
    Last edited by Pillbass; 01-19-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    see the S after http? That means your creditcard information is encrypted. Don't worry about someone getting the information. Just break down and use your card. When ever shopping or banking on the net if you see the httpS it's gonna be safe.

there are no other options ...

Thread Information