Thread: letro results..

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member

letro results..

ive been using letro @ 2.5mg ED for the past week and would like to know how long it usually takes to start seeing results in reversal of gyno. i have small lumps on both sides, and fatty tissue on just my left and they seem to be getting smaller, but it may just be all in my head...for those who used it before, how long before u saw results? thanks..also, if this doesnt work, any info on yohimburn (which ive been seeing mentioned a lot here) and that test gel to rub directly on the nipples from that pharm. company? thanks a lot

could be as long a 2 months till it's gone. that dose is way high. You shopuld see results in a few weeks

ive been reading lots of things from gyno is permanent to letro will possibly even soften the hard glandular tissue and eventually dissolve it. where is the solid truth behind all of this? a lot of the people posting this and that probably havent even used the product and are just going with the "trend" that they hear letro will clear up gyno...if you're doing this, please dont give misleading, or information you've "heard from a guy". im glad those of you who really have used it can speak your voice and give others advice...anyway still wondering about yohimburn, andractim or any other products like that which may help with gyno...id gladly pay the price if the stuff works man...anythings better than surgery.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hiloracerboy84
    ive been reading lots of things from gyno is permanent to letro will possibly even soften the hard glandular tissue and eventually dissolve it. where is the solid truth behind all of this?
    Letro seems to work the best for most people. I have not tried the Letro route, but I did try using liquidex. Taking liquidex at .5 mg ED for 8 weeks definitely did reduce the size of the fatty tissue in the chest. My girlfriend works in the medical field and said that liquidex would not do shit, but after like 6 weeks of usage she was shocked that it actually worked! I did not really have much glanular tissue, but more fatty tissue in the chest area.

Below is a link to the program that I used:
    chest fat looks like boobs want to get rid of it asap

I did see results first hand. If you are using Letro you will most likely see better results than I did. I just did not want to risk the Letro effecting my sex drive so I went the liquidex (arimidex ) route.

Yohimburn ES works well. I went through two bottles in those 8 weeks while taking the liquidex.

Andractim is essentially transdermal DHT which will most likely make your hair fall out and wreck havoc on your prostate. Using a highly androgenic substance like DHT is generally a poor choice for combating estrogen. Letro would be a much better choice. The premise behind Andractim is that DHT temporarily binds to the aromatase enzymes around the breast glanular tissue so that other substrates such as testosterone will not be able to bind to it, and an anti-aromatase effect is achieved.

However, the down side to Andractim is that it is only effective for a brief period of time. Two hours after application the majority of the DHT has left the chest area and has travelled to other parts of the body in the bloodstream. Thus the Andractim is no longer effective and the DHT is free to travel around the body potentially causing other side effects. However, some people seem to have seen decent results from Andractim, but more have complained about it being in effective.

Letro will be far more effective than Andractim in reducing the total amount of estrogen in your body so that there is no estrogen to bind to these enzymes to begin with. The half-life of letro is longer than andractim so it will be much more effective in doing this.

I would say that Letro could take up to 10 weeks to be effective in removing any glanular tissue. I might take 2 rounds of 10 week Letro doses for the tissue to disolve completely.

However all this being said, there will always be some cases with densely packed glanular tissue that cannot be resolved with anything but surgery.

Look at the size of the glanular tissue removed above. This is densely packed tissue. I would imagine that not even letro would completely disolve that large mass of glanuar tissue. However it is definitely worth giving letro a try before considering surgery.

I have been using nolva from lion ya thibk thats good

thanks for the input man. hopefully mine wont be stubborn and hopefully go away. MIT is advertised as non aromatizing but i guess it did... anyway someone know the approx. half-life of letro?

thanks for the input man. hopefully mine wont be stubborn and hopefully go away. MIT is advertised as non aromatizing but i guess it did... anyway someone know the approx. half-life of letro?
    In my opinion, Letro has a half-life or around 2.5 days or 60 hours.

Femara.com and other rx-med sites boast that femara (letrozole ) has a half life of 2 days (48 hours) but I believe it stays in your system for slightly longer than this. Their actual quote is: Letrozole's terminal elimination half-life is about 2 days and steady-state plasma concentration after daily 2.5 mg dosing is reached in 2-6 weeks.

See: http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharm...F)/FEMARA.html

MIT is advertised as non aromatizing but i guess it did...
    M1T will not directly aromatize into estrogen, however, if you did not use a proper PCT after your cycle of M1T your natural test and estrogen levels will be off balanced.

Since there is not enough natural test in your system and M1T will not aromatize, the aromatse enzyme will be abundant at the end of your cycle due to the absence of natural testosterone which does aromatize. This aromatse will be a high level searching for any available free testosterone to covert into estrogen. As your natural test comes back your estrogen levels will climb due to the conversion of your natural testosterone into estrogen.

So the M1T did not aromatize. Your natural testosterone did right after you ended your cycle. Does this seem accurate?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I used Letro for a small lump about the size of a pea under my left nipple and it dissapeared.. It took less than a month. It was a big relief let me tell ya.

Thread Information