vVv
    vVv is offline New Member

Can anyone vouch for T3?

I have previously orderd the Clen /T3 combo from Lion and found the Clen to be fantastic but noticed no effects from the T3 . On the sales page there are others who have given the T3 negative reviews as well . My purchase was over a year ago and I want to give Lion the benefit of the doubt and hope there was a bad batch that went out and the problem has been resolved . Can anyone who as ordered recently rate the T3 ?

Thanks
    V

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How long have you been running it and at what dose? I have run T3 before with successful results, although i was stupid and ran it with no AAS. I lost a considerable amount of fat & muscle. My dose was quite high at 100mcg.

Ruger is offline New Member
    It is my first time as well and I have been ramping up for a week now. I am at 80mcg/day and didn't notice anything in the way I feel. Are you supposed to? Anyone who has experience.....

MisterMak is offline New Member
    I took T3 but not from Lion. It was prescribed by my physician and compounded by a registered Pharmacist and even paid by my insurance.

I ended up taking 75mcg for two months. I noticed something the first day of taking only 7.5mcg. Not a high feeling or a buzz, I just felt better overall. My headaches were gone, less lethargic, and had zero trouble sleeping.

I was prescribed to start off with 7.5 then ramp up each day until my temperature reached 98.6.

I was told by my physician that doses higher than 75mcg should be closely monitored by a doctor and are not recommended for the long term. Use caution going that high.

Your feelings on 100mcg may differ but I would not go any higher.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Why did they perscribe T3 over T4?

I'm hypo thyroid I can vouch for it if I don't take it I won't digest

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    When taking T3, should you take the full dose(when at your peak mcgs) all at one time or should they be split up?

Thanks

SupaDJDiesel is offline New Member
    I think it's absolutely magnificent. I just finished my cycle today. The dosing can be somewhat inaccurate because of the concentration so that might be your problem. I ran it at up to 200mcg (I don't reccomend it unless you are 200+ LBM). I went from 258 to 232 in 5 weeks (no clen , the side effects are too hard on me).

all at once same time every day

Milky87 is offline Member
    200ug? it sounds good that you lost 26lbs but how much of it was muscle?

Thread Information