Thread: Clen for Me

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Clen for Me

Hey im 7 1/2 weeks out from a spring break trip to bahamas, march 18-24. Im in the middle of a bulking phase from the summer, and I am looking to diet 6 weeks out for my trip to drop a few pounds, even though i hadnt planned on fully ending my bulking phase until April, So I am not fully starting a cutting program yet, just a quick diet/cardio for 6 weeks. So I was wondering about doing a Clen /t3 combo, and was wondering if this was right for me, I am affarid cause I dont want to loose my muslce gains just for a trip, but I do want to look good and get my abs popping again...So what should I do, Should I do the t3 clen stack ...for how long I was thinking 6 weeks...and How much....Any help would be great...

As for my quick plan to cut up: Im adding cardio-am 3mile run, and after workout 20mins bike...as for diet Im going to keep it the same, just not eat as much carbs at night....

Thanks

eat lean and tweak your diet. What are you running .....stats stats ...stats. That's a long bulker.

Thread Information