scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

benydral question

do i continue to take my clen on week three with the benydrl? or stop for a week while i take the benydrl i believe i take the clen all the way through but wanted to triple check.....
    P.S> AAR clen works ive had comments from sooo many people that i look " ripped, lean, slimmed out" i started at around 19% bf and now am 16% after three weeks. but ive also watched my diet and done cardio.
    P.S.S. i train in MMA and dont take my dose until after my training session, and have noticed my cardio has dropped by 50% it really kicked my cardio in the ass. So i expect it to return to where it was after i come off, or do i need to work to get it back?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Continue to take clen , while you take the benedryl (spelling).

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    the point of taking benadryl is to let your beta 2 receptors heal?? letting you take clen for a longer period of time?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    the point of taking benadryl is to let your beta 2 receptors heal?? letting you take clen for a longer period of time?
    It believe it keeps your receptors responsive to clen . Instead of 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off, you can be on for 4 weeks.

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    During week three, take your normal dose of clen , just take 100mg of benadryl with your pre-bed meal. It upregulates your receptors, allowing you to stay responsive to clen.

Thread Information