RichieZ is offline New Member

New User Considering Products for Weight Loss

Hey folks, nice site you have here. I am a 25 year old male currently grossly overweight. About two and a half years ago I weighed roughly 235 lbs. I am currently in the neighborhood of 290 lbs after 2.5 years of being a disgusting lazy shit. I recently began strict dieting and excercising and dropped down to 290 from about 315. I plan on reaching roughly 240 by summertime and by the fall I would like to be in the neighborhood of 200-215. I was recently researching anabolic stacks for when I hit the neighborhood of 225-230 lbs for serious cutting. I recently stumbled upon this site and noticed that people here are taking T3/Clen + Taurine for weight loss. My question would be is this beneficial to me at such a ridiculous weight or should I wait before taking anything. If anyone thinks it would be beneficial would they have any recommended dosage plan? Any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I'll get my fat ass back to the treadmill.

off-duty-ninja is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieZ
    Hey folks, nice site you have here. I am a 25 year old male currently grossly overweight. About two and a half years ago I weighed roughly 235 lbs. I am currently in the neighborhood of 290 lbs after 2.5 years of being a disgusting lazy shit. I recently began strict dieting and excercising and dropped down to 290 from about 315. I plan on reaching roughly 240 by summertime and by the fall I would like to be in the neighborhood of 200-215. I was recently researching anabolic stacks for when I hit the neighborhood of 225-230 lbs for serious cutting. I recently stumbled upon this site and noticed that people here are taking T3/Clen + Taurine for weight loss. My question would be is this beneficial to me at such a ridiculous weight or should I wait before taking anything. If anyone thinks it would be beneficial would they have any recommended dosage plan? Any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I'll get my fat ass back to the treadmill.
    you have to do way more than jump on a treadmill. first off, you need to get your diet checked and have a strict diet & exercise program down. slowly intergrate weight lifting. do this for a few years then maybe consider hardcore supps, good luck.

Thread Information