pelly789 is offline Member

b12 dosing and injecting

i was curious as to how much i should take of b12 and how often and if i need to rotate injection spots like with aas anything u can tell me about all this would be great thanks im also using 25g 1in. pins for injection

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i am curious as well because i would use it if you could hit the glutes everyday...id just switch back and forth

would this cause the same problems like scar tissue when injecting aas?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I take 1cc EW. I've taken 1cc ED and found it makes no difference. 25g 5/8 is good to go. Always rotate injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I take 1cc EW. I've taken 1cc ED and found it makes no difference. 25g 5/8 is good to go. Always rotate injection sites.
    sounds good i might have to order some...wat are the benefits of using it? and what is the difference between injectable and oral b-12

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Oral absorption rate 5%

injectable 100%

I use it because it makes me hungry as a MOFO. Some roids kill my hunger level.

b12 produces more RBC in the body which in turn delivers more oxygen and and nutrients to the muscles and organs in the body it also helps the CNS recover by aiding in the production of myelin which is found to heal pretty well...so just 1 cc a week of this and thats good to go?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    b12 produces more RBC in the body which in turn delivers more oxygen and and nutrients to the muscles and organs in the body it also helps the CNS recover by aiding in the production of myelin which is found to heal pretty well...so just 1 cc a week of this and thats good to go?
    Yup! Anymore than 1cc sends my blood pressure through the roof because of the increase of RBC.

so does the increase in RBC make for good pumps too?

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Cant you inject B-12 into belly fat?

you inject b12 like any other aas its intramuscular just like test or deca or anything like that and yea it does make for better pumps, more energy and a higher rbc count also heals your cns quicker

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    you inject b12 like any other aas its intramuscular just like test or deca or anything like that and yea it does make for better pumps, more energy and a higher rbc count also heals your cns quicker
    no side effects i assume? because its a vitamin or are there side effects?

its water soluable its rare that some people have a reaction to the injection due to preservatives in the b12 vial but many dont use preservatives so basically whatever your body doesnt absorb you p i s s it out so no only good sides

Thread Information