Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    pelly789's Avatar
    pelly789 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Conn.
    Posts
    887

    b12 dosing and injecting

    i was curious as to how much i should take of b12 and how often and if i need to rotate injection spots like with aas anything u can tell me about all this would be great thanks im also using 25g 1in. pins for injection

  2. #2
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    i am curious as well because i would use it if you could hit the glutes everyday...id just switch back and forth

    would this cause the same problems like scar tissue when injecting aas?

  3. #3
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I take 1cc EW. I've taken 1cc ED and found it makes no difference. 25g 5/8 is good to go. Always rotate injection sites.

  4. #4
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I take 1cc EW. I've taken 1cc ED and found it makes no difference. 25g 5/8 is good to go. Always rotate injection sites.
    sounds good i might have to order some...wat are the benefits of using it? and what is the difference between injectable and oral b-12

  5. #5
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Oral absorption rate 5%

    injectable 100%

    I use it because it makes me hungry as a MOFO. Some roids kill my hunger level.

  6. #6
    pelly789's Avatar
    pelly789 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Conn.
    Posts
    887
    b12 produces more RBC in the body which in turn delivers more oxygen and and nutrients to the muscles and organs in the body it also helps the CNS recover by aiding in the production of myelin which is found to heal pretty well...so just 1 cc a week of this and thats good to go?

  7. #7
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    b12 produces more RBC in the body which in turn delivers more oxygen and and nutrients to the muscles and organs in the body it also helps the CNS recover by aiding in the production of myelin which is found to heal pretty well...so just 1 cc a week of this and thats good to go?
    Yup! Anymore than 1cc sends my blood pressure through the roof because of the increase of RBC.

  8. #8
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    so does the increase in RBC make for good pumps too?

  9. #9
    dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I take 1cc EW. I've taken 1cc ED and found it makes no difference. 25g 5/8 is good to go. Always rotate injection sites.
    Cant you inject B-12 into belly fat?

  10. #10
    pelly789's Avatar
    pelly789 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Conn.
    Posts
    887
    you inject b12 like any other aas its intramuscular just like test or deca or anything like that and yea it does make for better pumps, more energy and a higher rbc count also heals your cns quicker

  11. #11
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    you inject b12 like any other aas its intramuscular just like test or deca or anything like that and yea it does make for better pumps, more energy and a higher rbc count also heals your cns quicker
    no side effects i assume? because its a vitamin or are there side effects?

  12. #12
    pelly789's Avatar
    pelly789 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Conn.
    Posts
    887
    its water soluable its rare that some people have a reaction to the injection due to preservatives in the b12 vial but many dont use preservatives so basically whatever your body doesnt absorb you p i s s it out so no only good sides

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •