Thread: clen and sports

LB33 is offline New Member

clen and sports

I'm just wondering what kind of effects clen will have on sprint training. Is the type of training dangerous when taking something that will raise my heart rate like clen?..also are there permanent side effects with clen?

RMBros is offline Junior Member
    It would seem to be about the same as ephedra before exercise.

It could easily raise your heart rate enough to give you a ton of trouble.

I'd suggest using it without cardio activity before you try to do anything strenuous. That way you could see if you're sensitive and figure out your dosage.

It will make you dehydrate a ton quicker, so keep pounding water if you do take it.

I wouldn't suggest that you use it on a hot day or in a situation when your body temp will naturally be elevated. Obviously, if the clen is raising your BT, you don't want to push it even more.

I've seen guys who could take coke before going all out in 115 degree temps and I've seen guys who couldn't drink coffee the morning of an athletic event or they'd cramp and sweat like pigs.

Several folks died from taking too much ephedra and then working out/training. Funny that you never hear of someone dying during a game, it's always during practice, when you're actually working harder.

All that text just adds up to this - there is def. a risk. Know what you're doing before you take clen and then go run wind sprints.

Finest is offline New Member
    If you can pull it off training without getting cramps, then go for it. Clen was actually used to treat asthma and some people report not getting as "winded" during training. Drink plenty of water.

Thread Information