Sta11ion is offline Member

Finasteride is it worth to take?

I what a straight forward answer, I found people say dont take it with eq or deca others say yes. I am 28 have a full set of hair dont notice hair coming out but I would like to know if it helps. I have been taking ena, tren acetate and winstrol . Will it help to reduce hair loss? Also when I get off will more hair come out and finally how much should I take? Any educated answer will be extremely helpfull. Thanks

yes it should be taken or dutasturide. Witch is stronger. We don't make finasturide anymore.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd say if you are more prone to MPB then it would be a good idea to take it, otherwise it isn't all that necessary. Apparantly, once you start you have to stay on it for it to be effective, so in that case Lion is about to make you a lifetime customer lol..

no you IBDmfkr are would be wrong ...It is used while on cycle by many to prevent balding. Then discontinnued after pct .

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've had dr's say to stay on propecia otherwise it is useless, My mistake. I see what you are saying about it working while on cycle but if you are prone to MPB then you'd think it would be beneficial to stay on finasteride for good otherwise you will eventually lose your hair.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    I know am a new member, but propecia takes about 2-3 weeks to almost completely stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT. I've been talking it for about 2 months and the stuff works great, but is rather costly, 90 day supply about 160-180 bucks, with prescription.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    no you IBDmfkr are would be wrong ...It is used while on cycle by many to prevent balding. Then discontinnued after pct .
    Yes. It can be taken during cycle only, to keep DHT in normal ranges. I think IBDmfkr is referring to studies that say 6 months of continous use should be done before efficacy can be judged for prostate atrophy and/or hair regrowth. It's on cycle use is for different reasons however.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mindongoal
    I know am a new member, but propecia takes about 2-3 weeks to almost completely stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT. I've been talking it for about 2 months and the stuff works great, but is rather costly, 90 day supply about 160-180 bucks, with prescription.
    Many times insurance wont cover propecia. They will cover proscar (the same drug but dosed at 5mg instead of 1mg and indicated for BPH treatment) tho.

Thread Information