antihero33 is offline New Member

Talking The Clen/T3 is real.

I finally received my order of clen /t3 from ARR yesterday and let me tell you its the real shit.

Shaking, headache, hot...yummmmy

Have faith in Lion. It is the real stuff.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    why are all the people that say it's real and appreciate Lion almost all under 200 post newbies.

No offense bro, glad it is working, sure would like to hear from some experienced bros having good results as well. I guess I don't understand why we aren't seeing this...

peace,

ttgb

antihero33 is offline New Member
    First off...

You don't know anything about my experience in bodybuilding and/or nutrition besides my join date.

BUT

My main reason for posting was that Lion and the site have getting accused of bad batches/ fake product and I wanted to let everyone know it's actually good real stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero33
    First off...

You don't know anything about my experience in bodybuilding and/or nutrition besides my join date.

BUT

My main reason for posting was that Lion and the site have getting accused of bad batches/ fake product and I wanted to let everyone know it's actually good real stuff.
    wasn't trying to say anything bad about you at all bro. I am not sure how much you know about the Lion situation with 5 posts, but it is good to hear somebody getting what they paid for!

All I was wondering was why we don't see any long term AR members saying what you said...that was all. Good luck with stuff.

peace,

ttgb

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    All I was wondering was why we don't see any long term AR members saying what you said...that was all. Good luck with stuff.
    its because they dont use it!

ONENUT is offline New Member
    I agree w/antihero33 on his point. I've been "gleaning" information from this board since 2003. Was even here in 2004 when the server crashed (or whatever happened) and all the old posts were lost, but only recently signed up and still never post.

I more importantly agree w/pelly789 on his point. Most "vets", "mods" or experianced "members" have sources/contacts that they use on a regular basis and use pharmaceutical grade gear and have no use for UGL products. The reason you never see them (long term AR members) giving support.

Given this I have ordered from Lion twice now and received my products both times within 6 days (which is FAST considering I am in the middle of Iraq and mail normally takes a minimum of 10 days). Both packages were well sealed and the contents were packaged well. My co-worker received his second order yesterday (6 days for both orders for him as well) and it arrived in perfect form.

Personally, I think most of these complainers should realize that nothing in life is guaranteed, especially when it comes to what is discussed on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ONENUT
    I agree w/antihero33 on his point. I've been "gleaning" information from this board since 2003. Was even here in 2004 when the server crashed (or whatever happened) and all the old posts were lost, but only recently signed up and still never post.

I more importantly agree w/pelly789 on his point. Most "vets", "mods" or experianced "members" have sources/contacts that they use on a regular basis and use pharmaceutical grade gear and have no use for UGL products. The reason you never see them (long term AR members) giving support.

Given this I have ordered from Lion twice now and received my products both times within 6 days (which is FAST considering I am in the middle of Iraq and mail normally takes a minimum of 10 days). Both packages were well sealed and the contents were packaged well. My co-worker received his second order yesterday (6 days for both orders for him as well) and it arrived in perfect form.

Personally, I think most of these complainers should realize that nothing in life is guaranteed, especially when it comes to what is discussed on this board.

Welcome To AR bro!

peace,

ttgb

there alot of vet using our products. Go search the first posts in this forum ask the guys who first use our products what they thought.

The new guys are very appreciative for the service and the ease of access the quality. They are syked and happy to voice there happiness that is for sure.

Why is it that the only complaints are from members with 30 posts or guys who aren't usniong the product correct. OOpss Guess I answred the question.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    there alot of vet using our products. Go search the first posts in this forum ask the guys who first use our products what they thought.

The new guys are very appreciative for the service and the ease of access the quality. They are syked and happy to voice there happiness that is for sure.

Why is it that the only complaints are from members with 30 posts or guys who aren't usniong the product correct. OOpss Guess I answred the question.
    that would be the first time...

Thread Information