Ruger is offline New Member

Clen = Hangover miracle.

Can Lion or anyone clarify why I get a better buzz and feel 100% the day after while on clen ? I would think that it would magnify the drug and be bad...I doesn't though. No headache during, or after. Of course I drink the normal couple glasses of water afterwards... Now I am talking maybe 8-12 bottles of beer in an evening NOT a mixed concoction of shots and whatever else until you hit the floor.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So let me get this right, your putting 12 bottles of beer into your body and your taking Clen ? Good idea !!!!

I am not asking for useless comments... useful info. Info about what it could do. I measured my pulse and blood pressure with my wife's machine. All was normal. Is that the concern?

pelly789 is offline Member
    kale is right its not smart to drink when your taking clen taking it to get ripped however your gonna have a beer gut good idea

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    come on man, if your gonna spend that much money on something like Clen , why dont you relax with the alcohol for a bit and get good results from the product?

Thanks for you input. Beer is why I am 15lbs over happy weight. I don't drink much when it isn't dark outside when I get home from work. I run a lot then. THis time of year sucks. Having a few is too tempting with not much else to do. FORTUNATELY, I just bought a treadmill for home. Now I have a goal to see if I can burn the motor out. ...thanks again, I was just worried whether it was risky when I had some beer before. Ie. BP, pulse, ... and immediate health risk.

Thread Information