Nismo is offline Member

How does Letro work?

Alright here is my prob. I went to the docter and he said that I didn't have gyno, he said that it was just water/ fat retention and that I just needed to get to a low bf% in order for it to go away. Now my bf% is pretty low and I still have the boobies not only that but they hurt when you touch them, even the slightest touch hurts.

I decided to give letro a try but I'm really unsure on how it works and how to use it. Sorry if this question has been asked but I used the search button and I couldn't find a thing.

My questions are these. Is a spray or injectable? How long till it takes effect? Whats the recommended dosage? How much of it will it decrease?

Thanks in advance everyone, I appreciate all your help.

Nismo is offline Member
    Oh I should also say that you can tell that I have gyno right off the bat. I have good chest definition and then all you see is what looks like a baby boob popping out. Thanks!

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    letro will dry you out big time ... that stuff really dried me out .. i dunno if itll get rid of the gyno tho ..
    from what Ive ead and what some bros said that new PGCL is supposed to melt the gyno away .. if its that bad maybe pick up some of that

sliceNdice is offline Junior Member
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Give the above link a try.

Nismo is offline Member
    good stuff man, so it will reverse the effects of gyno. Thats really good to hear.

grec79 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you defenetly have gyno, and I used Letro before my cycle because I could feel that I was getting gyno from a previous cycle, I went by .50mg day 1, then 1.0 day 2, 1.5 day 3, 2.0 day 4 , 2.5 day 5 until I could feel and see it went away, then I just came off the same way I started, 2.0,1.5,1.0,.50, and then .25mg now I have switched to .25mg of Liquidex and just started a cycle. The Letro definetly kills your sex drive, but if it cures your gyno it will be worth it in the end. Good luck bro!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    Thanks man, but how do you apply it though??? Is it a spray or injected? The reason I ask is cause I really can't have sirynges sent to where I'm at right now. If its a spray then I'm all gravy.

sliceNdice is offline Junior Member
    You're good to go. Most, if not all, of the research chem companies that you might get it from have it in a liquid form. You could use an oral syringe if you wanted to do it that way.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Thanks for the good info Bino

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member
    Hey just ordered some Letro. Will one bottle be enough? Also, what are the proper dosages? VERY EXCITED! THANKS!

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Letro works great, but is very strong. you could also use aromasin .

Thread Information