Thread: Clen

Roshambo is offline Member

Clen

What does a headache and rapid heartbeat mean when using a .5cc of liquidclen? that my rat is using too much or just isn't agreeing with it.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Are you using an oral syringe? Is this the Clen from Lion? Is this your first dose? If you went to the first 1/2 on the oral syringe then it sounds like you did 100ml for your first dose.
    The side effects you are getting is what I got on my first cycle. Headaches lasted for a few days but some extra strength Tylenol took care of that.
    Take a look at this, it was posted by Kale and it helped me a lot.

The liquid Clen from Ar-R is dosed as Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

So if you want to do 20mcg then you need to get a 3ml syringe (no needle required) and suck up just under 1/8 ml and squirt it in your mouth.

50mcg will 1/4 ml and 100mcg will be 1/2 ml

Then read this:
    Clenbuterol handbook

If this was your first dose at 100ml then you did not do enough research in my opinion.

Roshambo is offline Member
    thank you.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    No problem man. Hope you do not think I am breaking your balls? Because I am not, but Kale warned me early that Clen can really fvck you up if not taken right and his advise was freaking great!

Thread Information