Thread: AR-R FAQ List

AR-R FAQ List

While this FAQ list may not be exhaustive, it should give the researcher answers to many of his/her questions. Please contact [email protected] for any additional questions or comments.

Are the products you sell for human use?

No. The products sold at AR-R are for research purposes only and are not intended for human use. Please browse the forums for advice and more information regarding these research chemicals.

I am under the age of 18, can I order?

No. Products sold AR-R are intended for legitimate researchers over the age of 18. By ordering you imply this is the case. AR-R reserves the right to refuse shipments. Please refer to the website for our full disclaimer.

Do I need to understand the laws and custom regulations of my own country?

Yes. Please know the laws and custom regulations of your own country before ordering from AR-R. All research chemicals and peptides sold at AR-R are for research purposes only. It is the customers responsibility to understand our country's custom laws.

Can you tell me how to use these products?

NO! These products are intended for research purposes only. All customers are assumed to be legal researchers or licensed researchers. AR-R cannot advise any type of direction for the use of these products. You may browse the forum boards for more information.

How are your research chemicals produced?

All ingredients are USP/NF/FCC grade materials and are adjusted for quantitative/qualitative ratios to provide our customers with the highest quality research chemicals.

How do I store my Research Chemicals?

To ensure optimal storage and shelf life, please refer to the following storage instructions:

Research Chemicals which can be either stored in the refrigerator or a cool, dark dry place (if maintained at room temperature, shelf life shortens slightly):

• Liquid T3
    • Liquid S4
    • Liquid Keto
    • Liquid Albut
    • Liquid Clen
    • Liquid Cia
    • Liquid V
    • Liquid Stane
    • Liquid Varden
    • Liquid Dutast
    • Liquid Torem
    • Liquid Prami
    • Liquid GW1516
    • Raloxifene

Research Chemicals which should be maintained at room temperature:

• Liquid Clomi
    • Liquid Tamox
    • LiquiDex
    • Liquid Letro
    • Spiro
    • Bac Water
    • B-12

How do I store my Peptides?

In the freezer or refrigerator until reconstituted. Avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Once reconstituted keep them in a dark area in the refrigerator.

Are your Research Chemicals made in the US?

Yes. Every one of our research chemicals are produced in the US.

Are your Peptides made in the US?

Yes. All of our peptides are produced in the US.

What is the shelf life of my research chemical?

Our products have a shelf life of at least a year when stored properly. But that is not a guarantee.

Do your peptides come with an ice pack?

Melanotan II and PT-141 are both shipped on ice, as well as all international peptide orders. While it is best to refrigerate peptides, most can withstand exposure to heat for short periods of time. If left out for several weeks or months, the peptides will begin to degrade. A few days will not cause any measurable damage of degradation from heat exposure. Even so, it is important to immediately refrigerate your peptides upon receipt. All international peptide orders are shipped on ice.

Do you use any kind of sugar/sweetener in your Research Chemicals?

Yes

What should I do if i my research chemical has "crashed' or fallen out of suspension?

Research chemicals, even when stored properly, are susceptible to falling out of suspension. This can easily be fixed by shaking product vigorously before each research application. Below is a list of research chemicals which can be microwaved in a microwavable safe dish for 15 sec. to aide in re-suspension:

• Liquid Clomi
    • Liquidex
    • Liquid Letro
    Sarms S4
    • Liquid Tamox

What is the proper dose for a particular research chemical?

Our products are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. Please browse the forums for advice and more information regarding your inquiry.

Are your Whatman filters sterile?

Yes, our Whatman filters are sterile.

How much actual tamoxifen per mL is in the Liquid Tamox?

Tamoxifen is dosed at a qualitative 20mg/mL, which is a true 20mgs of active ingredient per mL. During production, we account for the changes in mgs. This ensure for more accurate research. Please browse the forums for advice and more information.

My Topical Spiro 5% doesn't seem to have an odor.

Topical Spiro 5% progresses with time. The longer it sits, the more you can smell the spironolactone. We use essential oil to mask it but eventually you will smell it. However, many researchers like our product for use in their experiments and it usually does not sit too long after manufacture before it is sold.

My tracking number is not showing up on US Postal website?

USPS may need to update their system with your tracking information. Please continue to check back.

How long will it take to get my product?

Usually within 4 to 5 business days, notwithstanding unforeseen delays. We strive to ship within one business day of receiving payment, and Priority mail takes 5 to 7 business days or less in most instances.

What are the shipping options given at the site?

For Domestic orders, we offer Priority Shipping which takes 5 to 7 business days to deliver or Express Shipping which takes 2 to 3 business days but requires signature upon delivery. For International orders, we only offer Priority Shipping which takes 10 to 15 business days.

How quick does an order get fulfilled?

Domestic Orders received by 5pm EST will be shipped by the next business day. International Orders may take longer to leave our warehouse.

What is Guaranteed Rush Order Processing?

Guaranteed Rush Order Processing is available at the site for an additional minimal fee. While we are speedy and precise with every order, Guaranteed Same Day Processing ensures your order is processed the same day. Orders must be submitted by 3PM CST, Monday through Friday in order to be eligible. Guaranteed Same Day Processing will only speed up processing time. It does not upgrade your shipping method. Unfortunately, this option is not available for International Orders.

Are orders shipped discretely?

All orders are packed to superior standards. Our packages are shipped discretely for your convenience.

How do I know the status of my order?

Yes. If you have an account with us, you can easily check the status of your order by logging into your account.

How can I track my order from your site?

You will receive a tracking number via email as soon as one is available from USPS. If you do not receive one within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact Customer Service.

Will I receive a confirmation email once I place my order?

Yes. Once an order has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox which will include your order number. Please be sure to allow any spam blockers to allow emails from [email protected]. If you have not received your confirmation email, please verify it did not get sent to your spam folder. Contact Customer Service for further confirmation.

Can I change my order details once it has been placed & submitted?

Unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot make changes to it. In addition, we also do not store your full credit card number at any point, only the last 4 digits for payment identification purposes.

Do you offer refunds on your products?

Any orders past 120 days will not be considered for a refund. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns on products or accessories. Once research material has left our shipping facility, we cannot reuse it or resell it.

Do you have a minimum order on your products?

No. We do not require a minimum order to purchase.

Do you store my personal information?

We do not store your full credit card number at any point, only the last 4 digits for payment identification purposes.

Is your site secure?

Our website uses high grade encryption (AES-256 256 bit) when making a connection to our site. You can view our security certificate by going to www.ar-r.com and logging in to your account. Locate the secure icon on your browser to pull up the certificate details. In addition to this security measure, we also do not store your full credit card number at any point, only the last 4 digits for payment identification purposes.

What forms of payment do you accept?

For Domestic orders, we accept all major Credit Cards (excluding Discover) and Money Orders. For International Orders, we only accept major Credit Cards (excluding Discover).

How can I contact you?

Please direct all questions through email or PM. Email is often the quickest response. Due to the nature of our products, the majority of customer service is done via email: [email protected]

Are you open on weekends and holidays?

Our Customer Service hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST. Please be advised, our customer service department and shipping department are closed on some National Holidays.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-20-2013 at 12:19 PM.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Wow, very well put together list, tons of answers for all the newbies.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    looks very good, lots of questions answered.

very good info

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    damn, lots of good information, newbies definitely need to look at this.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    love this, very informative.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    well done, good information.

trix1000 is offline Junior Member
    Think they covered every question I had planned to ask... Thx AR-R .

noon is offline Senior Member
    Where can I look up info on shipping and possession laws for where I live?

Shamp21 is offline New Member
    Arr I can't pm yet. Is there any way u can contact me

Quote Originally Posted by Shamp21 View Post
    Arr I can't pm yet. Is there any way u can contact me
    Contact customer service [email protected]

scottfarris is offline New Member
    Thanks, explained a lot.

CHUVY is offline New Member
    Hi, so I recieved my order yesterday 12/16/13, I opened it today being that i worked late last night.

I ordered keto, t3, and some alchol swabs. The keto was leaking. I reviewed the package and the package is not damaged. the t3 is in good shape but the keto seems to have a puncture in the bottom of the little bottle. is this something you cover?
    Order #200087463

I hope you do... thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUVY View Post
    Hi, so I recieved my order yesterday 12/16/13, I opened it today being that i worked late last night.

I ordered keto, t3, and some alchol swabs. The keto was leaking. I reviewed the package and the package is not damaged. the t3 is in good shape but the keto seems to have a puncture in the bottom of the little bottle. is this something you cover?
    Order #200087463

I hope you do... thanks!!
    Contact customer service [email protected] include name, order number, and pic of the problem.

CHUVY is offline New Member
    Thank you

Spawned is offline New Member
    Very informative thank you for putting this together.

ScorpioNC is offline New Member
    I'm a new forum member, and this FAQ is very helpful. Thank you for putting this together.

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea what half of this stuff is?

trigger happy is offline Junior Member
    If i have stored liquidex in the fridge in a heat wave is it going to be worthy of the trash or still possibly good?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger happy View Post
    If i have stored liquidex in the fridge in a heat wave is it going to be worthy of the trash or still possibly good?
    Did it crash or is it still liquid? If it didnt crash its prob fine. I dont think you are supposed to store dex in the fridge for future reference though.

Thanks mate. Yes its still liquid. We just had temperatures of 46 deg Celsius in south australia and thought it was more risk in the heat. Then thought about the no refrigeration after i did it. Thanks again for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Did it crash or is it still liquid? If it didnt crash its prob fine. I dont think you are supposed to store dex in the fridge for future reference though.

I had a better look at it when i got home and it has a few very tiny flakes in it does these mean it has crashed or still should be all good?

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the service and the feedback.

Thread Information