Thumbs up Two new peptides added to the store: MTI and TB500!!

We are happy to introduce two brand new Peptides to our inventory!

They are very sought after and useful peptides, so I needed to get them in for you all!

But I didn’t want to risk quality by rushing to get it just because people where asking for it, so I took my time and I am now happy to announce the addition to our high quality peptide line of products!

WELCOME MTI and TB500 to the family!!!

Here is some info on each peptide we have just added:

TB500:

Beta thymosins are a family of proteins which have in common a sequence of about 40 amino acids similar to the small protein thymosin (TB500). They are found almost exclusively in multicellular animals.
    Thymosin was originally obtained from the thymus in company with several other small proteins which although named collectively "thymosins" are now known to be structurally and genetically unrelated and present in many different animal tissues
    Thymosin beta-4 is a protein that is encoded by the TMSB4X gene and the protein consists of 44 amino acids.
    This gene encodes an actin sequestering protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization. The protein is also involved in cell proliferation, migration, and differentiation.
    Work with cell cultures and experiments with animals have shown that administration of thymosin (TB500) can promote migration of cells, formation of blood vessels, maturation of stem cells, survival of various cell types and lowering of the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
    These multiple properties have provided the impetus for a world-wide series of on-going clinical trials of potential effectiveness of thymosin in promoting repair of wounds in skin, cornea and heart.

Here is a link to product:

http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/tb-500-...campaign=TB500

MTI:

Melanotan-I is a selective agonist of the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R). As an analogue of;-MSH, its mechanism of action is biomimicry of the natural mammalian tanning process. Melanotan-I produces its photoprotective effects by triggering a 'signaling cascade' via its activation of the MC1R on melanin-producing cells known as melanocytes. Prompted by ultraviolet (UV) exposure, -MSH release consequently stimulates production of melanin from the melanocytes within the skin. Melanotan-I studies show induced skin pigmentation through melanogenesis and thereby subsequently reduce sun (UV) damage to UV exposed skin.

Here is a link to product:

http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/melanot...m_campaign=MT1

Enjoy!

Yours,

ar-r
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 06-13-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool!

I've been looking at the TB500 for my lab rat. What is the pinning schedule? Is it the same as some of the other peptides like CJC1295 or GHRP-6??

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    AWSOME STUFF!! Can’t wait to get my hands on this stuff!

I have read into it and this peptide seems very interesting.
    I don’t see too much info on dosing but I found this:

Research studies have further shown that one (2ml. vial) Sub-Q Inj. each week for six consecutive weeks provides the best results. There after, use only one (2ml. vial) per month. It's best to give the Sub-Q Inj. 6 days before intense work outs. Therefore for best results, one vial per Sub-Q injection per week for 6 consecutive weeks, then 1 vial per month (the glass vial is 2ml, with 10mg TB-500 per vial), so it is 10mg/2ml).
    Loading phase 4-6 weeks @ 4-6mg per week split into two injections per week.
    Maintenance phase is after loading phase. you use the dose you used to load (for example 6mg) split into two injections per month.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Now that tb 500 is avail from a reliable source I'll be giving it a try.....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the tb500 is no joke for sure, wife is in week 4 and it's doing wonders for her knees and shoulder..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    the tb500 is no joke for sure, wife is in week 4 and it's doing wonders for her knees and shoulder..
    Really? What kind of knee problems does she have. My girlfriend has issues with her knees and she loves to run but it gets real difficult.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    im def going to look into the TB 500 some more.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    Is the TB 500 for muscle growth? Where do you take it at?

Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post
    Is the TB 500 for muscle growth? Where do you take it at?
    From first post:
    "Work with cell cultures and experiments with animals have shown that administration of thymosin (TB500) can promote migration of cells, formation of blood vessels, maturation of stem cells, survival of various cell types and lowering of the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
    These multiple properties have provided the impetus for a world-wide series of on-going clinical trials of potential effectiveness of thymosin in promoting repair of wounds in skin, cornea and heart"

So yes, it would help with muscle growth.
    How do you take it? SubQ

You should not run any study untill you know the VERY BASICS of peptides and how to use them in a study... take it slow :-)

I just looked at your posts.... SubQ means injection in fat (like belly fat)

tdh96 is offline New Member
    I'm researching this for shoulder repair on me lab rat (horse), shoulder damage caused by years of sports. First dislocation from baseball, second incline bench with 225 at age 15. I watched shoulder drop to the middle of his back. he had old style surgery 30 years ago. I've kept it in place with proper shoulder excersize, but the tendons have always been week since and the joint pain has been horrable. I was told that tendons cant be repaired.

I'm also trying to get the dosing for my test subject. I've read that 10MG per week is for a large horse and 5 MG per week is for a small horse.

What do you guys think?

ar-r sells 2ML for 34.99. so is it one vile a week? or 1/2 a vile a week? is it already reconstituted?
    Do we have to purchase single doses or can we buy multiple doses per vile?

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I just looked at your posts.... SubQ means injection in fat (like belly fat)
    sorry mate. pretty close. it means below the skin

billmcd is offline New Member
    Hi i have heard a lot about ghrp6 what all does it do to you?

ghrp = growth hormone releasing peptide
    pretty much does what it says...

....stimulates the pituatary into releasing growth hormone

has synergetic effects with other peptides such as cjc 1295 w/o dac

do some research before making any decisions

I just wanted to apologize for my post. I didn't get a response, so I'm assuming it was considered a hi-jack or it was too un-reasonable of a question. this was not my intention.

I'm discuvoring that I'm not alone in the over thinking process, as I've seen other members here that over read/studied these threads and became more confused.

I've learned alot from this thread and I appreciate the sharing from the knowledgable members and admin people.

thanks again.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Yes sub q is placed beneath the skin. simaliar. to receiving a tb test . I'm still reading up on peptides and how the will be in a lab setting. thanks

TB500 out of stock

When will the TB500 be in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by tdh96 View Post
    When will the TB500 be in stock?
    Sorry, I missed this. It's in stock now! And it's 25% off >>> TB500 2mg

Flooopie is offline New Member
    I've added and removed TB500 from my cart countless times today because there's very little information on dosing - I'm not sure what I need. The protocol that Blergs shared recommends 10mg per week (assuming vial is 2ml, 10mg) for six weeks. If accurate, and AR-R has 2mg vials, does that mean 10mg from AR-R will be 5 vials per week? I was never any good at math, so I'm hoping my calculations are off because that'll get pricey...

Flooopie

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flooopie View Post
    I've added and removed TB500 from my cart countless times today because there's very little information on dosing - I'm not sure what I need. The protocol that Blergs shared recommends 10mg per week (assuming vial is 2ml, 10mg) for six weeks. If accurate, and AR-R has 2mg vials, does that mean 10mg from AR-R will be 5 vials per week? I was never any good at math, so I'm hoping my calculations are off because that'll get pricey...

Flooopie
    It should tell you how much in each vial.
    There is no ML because there is no solution only the mg listed on vial.
    people seem to be liking 5-15mg ew.
    remember this is not the whole time, there is a "loading" pars of the cycle, then a lower dose.
    eg. 10mg ew for 6 weeks then 2-4mg ew for 5 weeks. or something of that sort, people are seeming to like.
    1vial =2mg 3vial= 6mg.

Great quality and peps thats sure sure.
    you seem very new to all this though, I think taking a few months to a year to study may be a good idea.
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 08-14-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is some info on peptides that may help-----> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UCpOoaAS850

Flooopie is offline New Member
    Great info - thanks! I'm not new to ARR products, but I AM new to peptides. And I agree with your recommendation of taking time to study. I'm currently in the middle of a cycle, and I don't need to disrupt that anyway, so I've got time to gain a much better understanding.

Thanks again for the info and the link - very, very useful!

Thread Information