LittleLion3 is offline New Member

Question Albuterol Vs. Clen

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and have a couple questions before I make a purchase.

I've been doing some research for the past weeks on the best "fat burner/weight loss aid".

I'm a 29 year old female, 5'4", 128lbs and I have a small build. I was put in a weird situation (with in activity and unhealthy, carb loaded food) where I gained around 25 lbs in 35 days!

I was around 100-105lbs before then, I was also a model. At my lowest I was 92lbs, I did not work out and ate very healthy, but very infrequently. Again, I was modeling so I needed to maintain a low weight even though it came naturally.

I've since then changed my eating habits and maintain a very clean and healthy diet. I also hit the gym 5-6 days a week. I've been doing this for about a month and see it coming off, but very very slowly. I also swell A LOT after working out, making me bigger and unable to fit into clothes!

Although I know I'm not fat, I'm holding excessive fat in my stomach, thighs and all over my back! I'm trying to decide between Clen or Albuterol. I don't need to get too far down, so my cycle should be really short, and only a one time thing.

Can anyone give me some person experiences with either product and also some cycle recommendations. I'm not going for weight, more for look, but I'd like to get down to 110 ideally. Regardless of side effects and patience, etc... I'm going to do it. Thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I can tell you this albuterol is so much more pleasant to use. I like it better than clen at this point.
    Ill let some females weigh in here on dosages etc ...best of luck....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree clen rocks my body with sides. Albuteroil seems more effective to me mostly because I can tolerate it. I will not use clen or advise anyone to use it after what I experienced.

Thanks for the replies! I just received it today. I can't work out for a few days though, do you think it's alright to begin anyways?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLion3 View Post
    Thanks for the replies! I just received it today. I can't work out for a few days though, do you think it's alright to begin anyways?
    well fat loss depends MUCH more on diet then any sort of workout, so i would say yes.

if you think cardio or crunches will help you lose fat and get abs you are off base, I mean cardio is great for health and will help fatloss, but only slightly. its all diet in the fatloss DPT..

good luck man!

ps. google "carb cycling for fatloss" its a good way to go about it.

Blog Entries
    Sure why not. What dosage are you planning on running?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    well fat loss depends MUCH more on diet then any sort of workout, so i would say yes.

if you think cardio or crunches will help you lose fat and get abs you are off base, I mean cardio is great for health and will help fatloss, but only slightly. its all diet in the fatloss DPT..

good luck man!

ps. google "carb cycling for fatloss" its a good way to go about it.
    Thank you! I will definitely google carb cycling. I'n the beginning, I only diet and do cardio for weight loss, then I start working out after I slim down...Also, read my initial post. I have a very petite build, I was a tattoo model and was too small to fit into a 00/24 at certain points! So having this excess is a new thing for me!

Diet is really good, really clean and I also juice. Typical meal schedule for me would be:
    Breakfast: fat free greek yogurt sweetned with light Agave Nectar OR oatmeal
    lunch: salad w grilled chicken or turkey LT on whole wheat
    Dinner: Broiled Salmon, steamed broccoli and qinoa
    Snacks: fresh juice (kale, ginger, lemon, spinach, etc) or small hand fulls of fruits (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple) or an apple or cashews (Note that I am allergic to certain fruits and nuts, like almonds so I have to sub with other things).

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Sure why not. What dosage are you planning on running?
    Over an hour ago I just dosed liquid at about 2-3mg (hard to be exact with a 1ml liq syringe and 60ml bottle)

I'm going to start with 2-3mg doses 2x a day. Then possibly 3x depending on how I feel. I have liquid Keto as well, I read to only start that before bed and after the 2nd week, can I start it before? or does it not matter?

I feel pretty good right now, my hands are very slightly shaking but I also took a Musinex D and drank some Espresso before... The combo could be causing it. I have a fairly high tolerance for stimulants for a small female. I was taking Lipo 6 Black for a few days and that was WAY worse than this.

Blog Entries
    Over an hour ago I just dosed liquid at about 2-3mg (hard to be exact with a 1ml liq syringe and 60ml bottle)

I'm going to start with 2-3mg doses 2x a day. Then possibly 3x depending on how I feel. I have liquid Keto as well, I read to only start that before bed and after the 2nd week, can I start it before? or does it not matter?

I feel pretty good right now, my hands are very slightly shaking but I also took a Musinex D and drank some Espresso before... The combo could be causing it. I have a fairly high tolerance for stimulants for a small female. I was taking Lipo 6 Black for a few days and that was WAY worse than this.
    Looks like a solid plan. I was gonna comment in response to another post about dosage but looks like you got it covered...

rajeev2liz is offline New Member
    I heard winni will do the trick too

Thread Information