Moparman is offline Associate Member

Order snafu! Where is it?

So I made an order weeks ago. Sent it to my house.

It never arrives. it also doesn't show up on the AR-r website under orders. I never get a tracking number.

Then I get an email Saying it was returned due to "no such number." ar-r says the need my credit card to pay the shipping charges???? For what? A redelivery? Ok screw it. I'll pay it but I ask for it to be delivered to my work and FOR A TRACKING NUMBER.

My address was correct on the contact info.

Maybe the post office just didn't leave me a notification???? Idk. But if I had a friggen tracking number I'd know about it.

So I've asked for a tracking number. But I get no reply.

Wtf. Is it shipped? Why no tracking number?? HELP

3day is offline Member
    Why not simply PM AR-R below instead of making a public show of it. And if you already did my apologies.

http://forums.steroid.com/members/ar-r-27512.html

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Everytime someone does this it ends up shit was in their spam folder or there is a perfect explanation and the person posting it tends to look a bit silly. Id chill bro..I have been here for years and used arr even longer and have never seen anyone not taken care of and 95% of the time the people that call out like this end up being the one that didnt check their spam in the first place or some stupid shit like that.
    Anyway best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman View Post
    So I made an order weeks ago. Sent it to my house.

It never arrives. it also doesn't show up on the AR-r website under orders. I never get a tracking number.

Then I get an email Saying it was returned due to "no such number." ar-r says the need my credit card to pay the shipping charges???? For what? A redelivery? Ok screw it. I'll pay it but I ask for it to be delivered to my work and FOR A TRACKING NUMBER.

My address was correct on the contact info.

Maybe the post office just didn't leave me a notification???? Idk. But if I had a friggen tracking number I'd know about it.

So I've asked for a tracking number. But I get no reply.

Wtf. Is it shipped? Why no tracking number?? HELP
    Spam box is where it goes. You can always email customer service and ask them for a tracking number. They are more than happy to oblige. Of course their response will probably end up in your spam box.

PM me your name and order number and I will look into it.

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I checked my spam folder. It's wasn't there.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this. I sent several emails using the contact me page on ur site and I received all the replies. But none of the replies included the tracking number. I did ask for it.
    Last edited by Moparman; 07-10-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Information