Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Ipamorelin: The Latest and Quite Possibly the Greatest GHRP…

Ipamorelin: The Latest and Quite Possibly the Greatest GHRP…

Ipamorelin belongs to a family of peptides known as GHRP's, or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides. This family of peptides acts primarily on the Ghrelin receptor to illicit the release of Growth Hormone from the anterior pituitary gland.

The Ghrelin receptor is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. This means the activation of this receptor directly results in the stimulation of the release of Growth Hormone from the anterior pituitary gland in our research subjects.

While GHRP's have been around for some time, Ipamorelin is the culmination or evolution of the GHRP offering the benefits of GHRP's minus some of the costs associated with some older GHRP's. You see by their very nature GHRP's not only cause an observed increase in GH in your research subjects but an increase in some hormones that might be considered undesirable in your research. Hormones such as prolactin, cortisol, and somatostain (Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone)

Lets take a look at these "undesirable hormones" and discuss what they do and then tie it in with why Ipamorelin is so special as a GHRP.

Prolactin can cause lactation in your research subjects. It can also increase the likelihood of gyno if there are elevated estrogen levels present.

Cortisol is a "stress hormone" which results in an increase in body fat levels in research subjects if it remains elevated for continuous time periods.

Somatostatin, or Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone, does just what it sounds like. It inhibits the production of Growth Hormone in your research subjects.

All 3 of the hormones mentioned above are increased with the early generations of GHRP's, however that is not the case with Ipamorelin! You see Ipamorelin causes an increase in Growth Hormone without the usual corresponding increase in the undesirable hormones mentioned above. This is a huge step in GHRP research as well as a huge benefit to you in your research!

So Ipamorelin offers you an increase in Growth Hormone levels in your research subjects without the normally associated increase in the undesirable hormones mentioned above. Essentially it offers you all of the good effects GHRP's have to offer with a dramatic decrease in the undesirable effects normally associated with them. This is an amazing development for you in your research! While Ipamorelin is associated with a slightly lower Growth Hormone release than other GHRP's it is likely that this is offset by its lack of impact on the undesirable hormones usually increased by GHRP administration to your research subjects. In the long term this may mean That Ipamorelin would be a more effective GH releasing GHRP with fewer sides likely offering you better research results than early generation GHRP***8217;s. Ipamorelin is a pretty amazing peptide.

Ok so we have looked at Ipamorelin, summarized its effects and benefits over earlier GHRP's, but what are its direct benefits in your research. Well the increase in Growth Hormone caused by Ipamorelin administration to your research subjects could result in the following effects being observed in your research:

- Increased Lean Body Mass
    - Increase in Lipolysis (fat burning)
    - Improved sense of well being
    - Improved muscle recovery and repair
    - Improved quality of sleep
    - Higher energy Levels
    - Improved healing of injuries
    - and many more.

As you can see Ipamorelin can be quite a powerful and beneficial peptide to you in your research. It also bears mentioning that while Ipamorelin is extremely effective on its own its benefits can be magnified by researching it with a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone such as Mod GRF 1-29, Sermorelin, CJC 1293, or CJC 1295. Quite often Ipamorelin is stacked or combined with one of these Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones with some astounding results in the area of Growth Hormone levels in research subjects.

On its own or in combination with a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, Ipamorelin is an amazing Growth Hormone releasing peptide that could be invaluable to you in your research. We are proud to now be offering the highest quality, US made Ipamorelin available for you to use in your research!

Ipamorelin 2mg

Refs:
    -Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61.Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue.Raun K1, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH.
    -Growth Horm IGF Res. 1999 Apr;9(2):106-13. Ipamorelin, a new growth-hormone-releasing peptide, induces longitudinal bone growth in rats.
    Johansen PB1, Nowak J, Skjaerbaek C, Flyvbjerg A, Andreassen TT, Wilken M, Orskov H.

-Efficacy of Ipamorelin, a Novel Ghrelin Mimetic, in a Rodent Model of Postoperative Ileus Kalina Venkova, William Mann, Richard Nelson and Beverley Greenwood-Van Meerveld
    -Holst B, Cygankiewicz A, Jensen TH, Ankersen M, Schwartz TW (2003). "High constitutive signaling of the ghrelin receptor--identification of a potent inverse agonist". Mol. Endocrinol. 17 (11): 2201***8211;10. doi:10.1210/me.2003-0069. PMID 12907757

Ipamorelin 2mg

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I am considering running this with either sermorelin or mod grf along with some tb500 for a knee injury. Anyone have any input on using ipamorelin and one of the 2 i suggested to boost gh?
    Thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    I am considering running this with either sermorelin or mod grf along with some tb500 for a knee injury. Anyone have any input on using ipamorelin and one of the 2 i suggested to boost gh?
    Thanks.
    I am going to run Mod GRF (1-29) with Ipam for a long run. Im looking forward to it. Ive run ghrp2 &6 in the past and now am going for Ipam. I think it has its advantages and is def a good choice in the case of an injury scenario. I also think tb500 is a good idea for an injury and the GH boost from the peptides your talking about sure wouldnt hurt. Also I think Mod GRF is a better choice than Sermorelin with Ipamorelin.
    956Vette likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I am going to run Mod GRF (1-29) with Ipam for a long run. Im looking forward to it. Ive run ghrp2 &6 in the past and now am going for Ipam. I think it has its advantages and is def a good choice in the case of an injury scenario. I also think tb500 is a good idea for an injury and the GH boost from the peptides your talking about sure wouldnt hurt. Also I think Mod GRF is a better choice than Sermorelin with Ipamorelin.
    I agree. That is how I would do it myself as well . and TB500 is exploding in popularity and i would highly rec checking that one out.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information