Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Help with amounts and stane or ldex?

blakegains is offline Junior Member

Help with amounts and stane or ldex?

Help with ancillary order amounts?
    I'm trying to budget and plan for first cycle of test e based off of austinites 12 week first cycle post. Can someone critique my order and make sure that I'm ordering the correct amounts? I of course want to have necessary amounts for entire cycle In place before I start so I don't have to worry about running out.

Clomi 70ml 35mg/ml x1
    Tamox 50ml 20mg/ml x1
    Stane 30ml 25mg/ml x1
    NAC 600 mg 60 caps x2

Also getting raloxifene just in case and hcg which I know is a must as well.

Do I run stane Ed or eod? Would I be fine with the liquidex or is it worth it to spend the extra money on the stane?

I'm 28 and currently at 201 and am 6ft. I lost 13 lbs in the past 10weeks just from cleaning up my diet and dialing back caloric intake and adjusting macros w\ meal planning, and increasing lift frequency to 5 days instead of 3. I haven't had my bf measured professionally but guess it to be around 20% using tape method and based off of pictures. I'm going to shed another 10lbs or so before I cycle but am trying to figure out the budget part of it first, so I have some time to lose the extra weight in order to cycle with healthy bf levels. My pcd is fine with running bw for me and was appreciative for being honest when I told her I was planning on cycling. Also, there are blood drives about once a month really close to me, so I will be able to donate every couple of months easily. Any help or guidance would be great. Yea buddy!!!
    Blake

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Stane should be run daily. Both stane and dex are good choices. I prefer stane but i ran dex for years with good results. You may have to find which is best for you. Stane has a few benefits as far as effects on lipids and igf levels but both are excellent ai's. The key is picking one and getting blood work mid cycle to make sure you are dosing it properly and managing your e2.

Thanks a lot, I would be running .25mg of Stane Ed right? Sounds like stane is the better choice. Do all of my amounts look right?

And am gonna called PCD as soon as I start cycle to schedule mid cycle blood work. Prob won't be for another month or so before I start. Makin sure I have everything dialed in so I have a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Stane should be run daily. Both stane and dex are good choices. I prefer stane but i ran dex for years with good results. You may have to find which is best for you. Stane has a few benefits as far as effects on lipids and igf levels but both are excellent ai's. The key is picking one and getting blood work mid cycle to make sure you are dosing it properly and managing your e2.
    Thanks for the help!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Stane is dosed a lot higher than dex bro. You would be running around 25mg stane ed. Dex is dosed at say .25-.5mg, stane is dosed much higher, thats why they are sold the way they are with the dosage of stane higher per mg and dose of dex much lower per mg.
    blakegains likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Stane is dosed a lot higher than dex bro. You would be running around 25mg stane ed. Dex is dosed at say .25-.5mg, stane is dosed much higher, thats why they are sold the way they are with the dosage of stane higher per mg and dose of dex much lower per mg.
    Jeez, so If the bottle of stane is 30ml 25mg/ml is 90 bucks on ar-r , that means I'm gonna be spending 90 bucks a month on it?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blakegains View Post
    Jeez, so If the bottle of stane is 30ml 25mg/ml is 90 bucks on ar-r, that means I'm gonna be spending 90 bucks a month on it?
    I always rec waiting for a sale. BUT I also rec LOW dosed Letro or Dex as an AI over Stane.
    Less needed, more effective, less cost.
    but careful to dose letro super low, like 0.25mg eod-e3d or 0.6-1.2mg 2x a week. its takes some playing around with but I rec starting at 0.25mg eod and go from there. or dex at 0.25mg eod is good for most.
    blakegains likes this.

I mean ill suck it up and spend the money if it's actually worth it, if it's not that big of a difference than I wouldn't mind saving the money. Health is priceless of course and I believe you get What you pay for... If yall think it's not worth it than I'll just go with dex.

Thanks for the input jimmy and juced

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blakegains View Post
    I mean ill suck it up and spend the money if it's actually worth it, if it's not that big of a difference than I wouldn't mind saving the money. Health is priceless of course and I believe you get What you pay for... If yall think it's not worth it than I'll just go with dex.
    I would go with low dosed letro or dex over stane due to cost and how much you need to be effective in males. just me though. I have used all three from arr. I like my letro personally. but most miss use it and dont understand it take days to have full effect and most up dose then complain its too strong, I been great using letro for like a year straight... on hrt and cycle.

and no prob! : )

Thread Information