mitch911 is offline Member

Vasopro delivered to Canada

Does anybody know any sites where i can order this where its cheap and will ship to Canada? bb.com has been soldout for like the past 6 months

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    try discountanabolics.com in case youre wondering the Original stacker 2 is available, but its $49 a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    Does anybody know any sites where i can order this where its cheap and will ship to Canada? bb.com has been soldout for like the past 6 months

WHY?

pure ephedrine is legal in canada. its sold under Kaizen and several other brands. Why would you import adulterated ephedrine (with guaifenesin)?

try nutribolicinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    WHY?

pure ephedrine is legal in canada. its sold under Kaizen and several other brands. Why would you import adulterated ephedrine (with guaifenesin)?

try nutribolicinc.com

ok just checked out that website and they sell a 60mg/100 tab bottle for 25 bucks? worth it? and also how would i split that up cuz i take it that doss is too high

ok just checked out that website and they sell a 60mg/100 tab bottle for 25 bucks? worth it? and also how would i split that up cuz i take it that doss is too high
    http://www.nutribolicinc.com/products/361

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Try sndcanada.com or supplementscanada.com, they sell pure ephedrine in 50 tablet bottles at 8 mgs a pill. They're pretty cheap and even cheaper if you buy many at once. They have an ephedrine/caffeine combo pack for a good price too.

As a side note, I've worked at many supplement stores over the years and SND has the best prices on protein powder and the best selection (at least in Canada), at least 30% cheaper than GNC or Nutrition House.

have u ordered this product from them ?

have u ordered this product from them ?
    yes and many others have as well, even to the US.

its completely legal in canada, as opposed to here where its restricted.

[QUOTE=macrophage69alpha]its completely legal in canada, as opposed to here where its restricted.[/QUOT
    which volume did u buy im trying to decide which one..how long would 24 bottles last me

[QUOTE=mitch911]
    its completely legal in canada, as opposed to here where its restricted.[/QUOT
    which volume did u buy im trying to decide which one..how long would 24 bottles last me
    if taking 3 times a day you probably will want 9 tabs per day. figure out how long you want to run it and multiply the number of days by 9 and then divide that by 50 (which is tabs per bottle) and that will give you a rough number of bottles to order.

note at 9 tabs per day 24 bottles will last 133 days about 4.5 months

Thread Information