Thread: stomach cramps

Got Traps is offline New Member

stomach cramps

ok guys i am so confused as to why i am getting stomach cramps. This is something thats comes and goes every couple of weeks and it is really annoying. I cant tell whether it is from food or supplements. Its been hurting the last 3 days on and off. A couple days ago I had a protien shake and about 20 minutes later my stomach starting hurting. then yesterday i ate dinner and took a multivitamin and then a little while after it started killing me again. Then again this morning i took a multivitamin, and some amino acids, and then shortly after that a light breakfast and my stomach is back at it again. Has this ever happen to anyone or can anyone tell me what may be causing this? thanks bros

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I get bad stomach cramps when I try to take my vitamins on an empty stomach. What I do is: eat half of my meal, take my vitamins, and then finish the last half of my meal. As for PWO shake, are you lactose intolerant? Right now my gut is killing me after taking 10g of creatine and 10g of glutamine. That stuff is hell going down somedays. I almost gagged today.

no..im sure im not. I drink milk by the gallon! im thinking it could be the multivitamins on an empty stomch but then again i drank a protien shake the other day on an empty stomach and that ache was killing me

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Not sure then about the PWO shake. Bump.

i also heard maybe from overdosing on vitamins.....

Thread Information