Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Creatine and such

Hi,

I just am looking to go from 175 to 205lbs by july i am pretty cut but i want to get big...i just went to gnc and bought creatine and some other **** can u tell me if what i bought is good

1. EAS- Phosphagen Elite

2. Vitrix-natural test stimulator

and i also want to know how to take the creatine.. should i take 2 scoops after a workout like the guy said, or take 1 like the bottle said, and then 1 at night

I also bought whey shakes and l- glutamine

will this stuff get me big or did the creatine i buy was it a waste of money

I see you've only been training for a year. Stop worrying so much about the supplements, and just lift hard. As far as the creatine goes... take 4 servings daily for the first week (with one serving being immediatly after your workout). Then for the next 7 weeks, take only one serving a day immediatley after working out.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just another thought, gnc is always overpriced. i buy ALL of my supps online. ive been using phoshagen for 4 years and its great. i dont think the test booster is gonna help much since your still young.

The phosphagen is great stuff, I used a couple of bottles about 6 months ago. I would suggest taking one scoop prior to working out and one scoop immediately after with some added carbs/protein. I agree with BPP, I have only been lifting for about a year and a half, and hit a major plateu for about 3 months. All I did to start gaining was integrate completely new exercises into my routine and hit legs harder.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    175-205 by july dude? shiiit, im tyring to get to 205 by NOVEMBER! and im like 2 pounds more then u!

Goshdarnit is offline New Member

creatine shmeatine

I also went to GNC and bought the "new" Pro Preformance Creatine Monohydrate. I did a loading period of about five days and now have been taking it for about three months. For me it hasnt done much of anything. In my opinion creatine is over rated, but there are people who just dont respond to creatine, maybe I'm one of them.

offset_zero is offline New Member
    i agree with Iamsuperman24 175-205 thats some serious weight to put on in that amount of time, either your gonna do it with Big Macs, and lots of em or else you'll be needing some of the best supplements GNC doesn't sell

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I take creatine 3-4 times a day spread out, once in the morning 2-3 grams, before workout 4-5 grams, after workout 4-5 grams, and before bed 2-3 grams, I mix it with a protein shake and my glutamine powder about 2-3 grams glutamine powder per shake. Each shake is around 30-40 grams of protein this would be your biggest asset, try to get that 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight that would help the most at this stage.

Thread Information