Heracles74 is offline Senior Member

protein and burning fat/cutting

hey all,
    Its been a while since I been here, I had to stop working out for about 2 years due to a bad accident and am finally to the point where I can start all over again. I have been back to working out for a couple months now. Doing very low weight, high reps and have been eating very clean. All I take is protein but have been looking at products like Muscletech Hydroxycut, Lipo 6, etc. What is the newer, more relaible protein powders out there that also have some fat burning qualities? Also, what are thoughts on the idea behind taking so much protein it also helps your body burn fat better? I used to have all this right at the front of my brain, I need to do some brushing up!

I am not looking to pack on a lot of muscle, I just want to drop fat and do some leaning out and cutting up....
    Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    I've had good luck with lipo 6 6x and lipo 6 and also recommended it to a few people and they have had good luck with it

It will all come down to diet, trust me.
    I've been on Lipo 6, CLEN , stimerex-es, hydroxycut.
    Nothing made that big of a difference as my diet did.
    Now don't get me wrong when you have high bf% the fat burner will help out alot, but be sure not to overdo it and lost muscle in your quest for weight lose.
    I did just that.
    Went from 225 to 185 using lipo 6 and then stimerex-es, I did to much cardio and lost muscle and fat.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Jack.... I might need to do somoe slight tweaking to the diet but overall it is pretty clean. And I didnt put on a lot of fat in my time off so it may not work as well for me not being very overweight (the fat burners)
    Thanks again!

scrillaman is offline New Member
    Can you do much cardio? im in the same predicament as heracles74, although i put on alot of fat.

Thread Information