Labs That Test The Composition Of Supplements?

Anyone know of a lab that could test out a supplement and tell me the exact ingredients it has in it. I want to test a few protein powders because I recall a while back companies like muscletech were putting doses of andro and what not in their protein. Anyone know a lab where I can do this type of testing?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    Anyone know of a lab that could test out a supplement and tell me the exact ingredients it has in it. I want to test a few protein powders because I recall a while back companies like muscletech were putting doses of andro and what not in their protein. Anyone know a lab where I can do this type of testing?
    chromadex
    american analytical
    covance
    consumerlab

btw- it can be quite expensive when testing multiple ingredients, if you are looking for anomalous ingredients, ones that dont match the label (it may be cheaper- though this really depends on what the other ingredients are)....

ie get a QUOTE first, and also ask the cheapest way it can be done.

thanks a lot man I just need to make sure nothing I'm taking has any PH or andro, etc.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    why not just buy some ON 100% whey?

I actually use on..either on, nectar, or scitech but I'm currently working with my endo to recover and he wants to make sure everything I'm taking in right now isn't setting me back, he's really taking out all the stops. you never really know what else is in those supplemetns aside from the listed ingredients, the industry these days is very shady...remember superdrols "side effect free" claim?

if you are oncerned about PH contamination you dont want to be using Scitech or any company that makes prohormones caps, since the very likely use the same blending machines.

Thread Information