305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Anthony Roberts soon to release a herbal product which claims to boost test by 200%

from his blog:

My New Nutritional product…from Protein Factory
    Guys-

For anyone who hasn’t heard yet, I’ve formulated a new product for Protein Factory. I can’t release the ingredients yet, but it’s going to be an herbal testosterone booster called MyogenX (”My-oh-jen-ex”), and it’s gonna boost testosterone levels 200%. Now, for anyone who has used Tribulus or any garbage like that, throw it out the window. Tribulus is garbage anyway, but if you used it for PCT, throw it out, and use MyogenX in your PCT from now on.

This stuff is ****ing light years ahead of anything out on the market today and has been used for decades as a cure for Erectile Dysfunction (this should interest all the limp-dicks on the invite boards), and was recently found in a clinical study to do this by elevating LH, which (as you already know) elevated testosterone levels. 18mg/kg/day will boost testosterone by 200%, and 100mg/kg/day will boost your test levels by 600%! So the average American male will need to take about 3 caps a day, while someone my size might want to use 4 caps, and the huge dudes out there might want to consider up to 5 caps a day….and I know most of the people who read my rantings will probably be inclined to be mega doser types, so it’s going to be (I think) pretty reasonably priced at only $40/bottle (90 caps, 500mgs of the main ingredient).

I also threw in 2 additional ingredients to it which will also boost testosterone levels on their own, so I think it’s not unreasonable for 3 caps to be the standard dose for anyone of any weight to get their 200% increase in test levels. And once again, although I know that most people are going to be users, but natural athletes can also jump on this stuff because it’s not banned (yet) and will give a pretty hefty test boost.

Anyway, that’s all I can say about it right now, but I hope everyone gives this stuff a look (the science is all there), and gives it a go for PCT or maybe even instead of HCG during a cycle (it should function to keep the body’s endocrine system functioning even while on a cycle, but unlike HCG it elevates LH instead of “imitating” it).

Anthony, have you performed studies, including bloodwork, on any persons sampling this product? and im definitely interested in its release date.. let me know.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    bump bump

brutesinme is offline Member
    c'mon guys, boost your test by 600 %? Use your common sense. If this were true, only advanced BB's would ever need juice.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Anthony, have you performed studies, including bloodwork, on any persons sampling this product? and im definitely interested in its release date.. let me know.
    Until now, nobody's been able to sample it at all...it's just been released on the market. I know the ingredients in it work, but I'm waiting or feedback just like you guys.

Here's a product description:

http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=829

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Thread Hijack Alert!

Anthony,

Notice in your products you sell IGF-1 casuals. (If that link you supplied was to a company your not involved with, but just selling the product you helped create i do apologise)

How's is it possible to get a decent amount in your system with these?

Not ganna go in2 in depth science, just based on these two points.

The fact that the gut has the most receptors for IGF-1 - If your taking 18mcg per cap, is it ganna get any further than the stomach?

and secondly

Without being made into 'Long R' how do you keep enough in your system? - As you yourself said in an interview on Superhuman Radio, IGF-1 is given to some hospital patients, but they have to have it in a drip due to its incredibly short life in the body..

Just be interested to know!

Cheers fella!
    Last edited by shifty_git; 11-15-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    Thread Hijack Alert!

Anthony,

Notice in your products you sell IGF-1 casuals. (If that link you supplied was to a company your not involved with, but just selling the product you helped create i do apologise)

Cheers fella!
    I'm not involved with any other products sold by that company. I have no idea what the story is with their other products, for the most part.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    do you think its ok for a 19yr to take

Thread Information