Thread: Cissus?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries

Cissus?

I have been reading up on Cissus, do you all think it is worth buying for joint pain? Also those who have used it what other effects does it have? Oh, one more, if I am to buy it which brand is a good one to purchase?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    I have been reading up on Cissus, do you all think it is worth buying for joint pain? Also those who have used it what other effects does it have? Oh, one more, if I am to buy it which brand is a good one to purchase?
    Hear very good things about USP labs super cissus

Merc

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I would go with USP's super cissus, used their previously released product regular cissus and was having some tendonitis in my elbow. Completely took care of the problem and healed great, now no problems with elbows.
    Peace,
    CR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hear very good things about USP labs super cissus

Merc
    I have read some things about USP Cirrus, but most of it was in 2006.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    I would go with USP's super cissus, used their previously released product regular cissus and was having some tendonitis in my elbow. Completely took care of the problem and healed great, now no problems with elbows.
    Peace,
    CR
    Great to hear, I've had the same problem for years. Any other effects regarding this product?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I noticed improved sense of well being, constant pump and being able to workout without pain is great. Nothing more annoying than training with a hurt/injured body part. I love the stuff and used it for about 3 or 4 months.
    Some people experience anabolic like effects from the Cissus, ie... constant pump. I did.
    Peace,
    CR

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    I have been taking it for about 8-9weeks,double dose for tendonosis in elbows,don't know how much it has helped because I was taking a couple of other things as well,think I might try for another month or 2,if it has helped it has been minimal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    I noticed improved sense of well being, constant pump and being able to workout without pain is great. Nothing more annoying than training with a hurt/injured body part. I love the stuff and used it for about 3 or 4 months.
    Some people experience anabolic like effects from the Cissus, ie... constant pump. I did.
    Peace,
    CR
    I do thank you all for the info, I have not been able to find anything regarding what not to mix it with. I hope it will not screw me over with any stims. But once again thank you for the help, I will order some tonight.

Thread Information