moe64 is offline New Member

Cool Anybody used Twin Labs 100% Whey

Has anybody out there used Twin Labs 100% Whey Protein. It is supposed to have 50 g. of protein p/serving. I thought I would try it out, especially for the price I found it at a Health foof/vitamin store. Any feedback?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i never even knew that Twin Lab made 100% whey. I knew they had their AM/PM but not 100%. For whey I really like Premium Nutrion's Whey-Vantage, the stuff tastes amazing.

Have you tried it yet?

moe64 is offline New Member
    No I haven't tried that yet... I have tried Sci-Fit Whey Protein, which I thought worked good. After that I slacked off my work outs, when I started again, I used Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Augmented Protein System. I didn't think that worked as well as the Sci-fit, but I wanted to try something else so I tried the TwinLab 100% Whey Protein. The Strawberry tastes good, especially with a bannana blended in. So you have heard of TwinLabs? If so, are their other products quality?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yes i just finished my first 5 lbs and i thought i was great, it tastes awesome and was only $27 and i always considered twinlab a reputable manufacturer and still do.

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    IIISSSSOOOOOPPPPUUUURRREEEE chocolete with a bananna and tablespoon of NATTY PB in a blender cup of water and 4 ice cups is da bomb

Leader05 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moe64
    Has anybody out there used Twin Labs 100% Whey Protein. It is supposed to have 50 g. of protein p/serving. I thought I would try it out, especially for the price I found it at a Health foof/vitamin store. Any feedback?
    check if it is FDA rated.

ehall1000 is offline New Member

Twin Lab 100% Whey

I have used it and it does taste great but you need two scoops to get the 50 grams of whey.........

Thread Information