Thread: Dhea

Griffenspade is offline New Member

Dhea

Yeah this might have been asked bfore, I went back a few pages on this fourm, and didnt find any topic to it.

So how well does DHEA work? When I mean work as, allow you to lift bigger and heavier weights, and grow. What kind of gains can i expect?

Im 19 yrs old and been training since 14. Iv just been told yesterday I shouldnt start using steroids yet. So I guess Ill just stick with supplements.

Awhile back, I was considereing using pro-hormones, I sat on it and thought about it alot. And then all of a sudden they got banned. I missed out!

It seems DHEA is somewhere close to where prohomones was. I looked at some anti-doping sites, and apparently some sports orginizations ban it. Which means It probably works too well. The whole "unfair atvantage retoric"

But then again i see info about how it doenst work.

The point is, I just want some honest answers as to what kind of gains I can expect with DHEA, O yeah since its hormone based, does it need to be cycled?

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffenspade View Post
    Yeah this might have been asked bfore, I went back a few pages on this fourm, and didnt find any topic to it.

So how well does DHEA work? When I mean work as, allow you to lift bigger and heavier weights, and grow. What kind of gains can i expect?

Im 19 yrs old and been training since 14. Iv just been told yesterday I shouldnt start using steroids yet. So I guess Ill just stick with supplements.

Awhile back, I was considereing using pro-hormones, I sat on it and thought about it alot. And then all of a sudden they got banned. I missed out!

It seems DHEA is somewhere close to where prohomones was. I looked at some anti-doping sites, and apparently some sports orginizations ban it. Which means It probably works too well. The whole "unfair atvantage retoric"

But then again i see info about how it doenst work.

The point is, I just want some honest answers as to what kind of gains I can expect with DHEA, O yeah since its hormone based, does it need to be cycled?
    How much u r going to take? To get bettter results with dhea it'd be better to be cycled not used for prolonged peroids. I'd advise to take no more than 50mg per day, but if the dose is 100mg or higher, there might be some side effects as prostate enlargement and good holesterol decrease instead havin bad holesterol increase. Dhea converts to testosterone in human's body through this path Dhea->Androstenedione->Testosterone and Estradiol. So, estrogen side effects is quite common anyway, but u will minimize them to max if u r going to cycle this suppl. instead of prolonged use.

Thread Information