gabriellas is offline New Member

Topical fat loss

My wife uses a line of skin care products from GLA Products - and has been using Tight N Up a fat loss cream for almost a month - and I must say with good results. I may order a bottle the next time she does.

Have any guys on this forum used Tight N Up?

Thanks

blasnrick is offline New Member

tightnup

I got a sample from a skin show in Ft. laud over a year ago. Been using ever since with good results. Works great on the triceps. Much better than other products I tried.

cream

Hey blas thanks for the feedback. I placed an order with my wife and have been using since last week. Will see how it goes and let you know.

Vince

fat loss cream

well just letting you blasnrick that I am down a little over an inch on my waist. This Tight N uP is great. I used other products before even Thiomucase early 90's but none as good as this. My wife has been using for some time with great results.

Vince

jthomas1234 is offline New Member
    lost an inch huh? are these losses permanant? I can lose an inch overnight with preperation H and seranwrap. Army tape test trick.

Army trick?

Yes - permanent. wrapping yourself up sounds fun - leave it to the Army

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    I have been searching for this stuff but came up with no luck. can anyone provide a link for it

Thanks

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    this sounds like an info-mercial... my guess is that the op and the responder are one in the same advertising his/her products looking for sales....

you want weight loss? eat right? that lasts.... imo

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    This thread should be deleted.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    this sounds like an info-mercial... my guess is that the op and the responder are one in the same advertising his/her products looking for sales....

you want weight loss? eat right? that lasts.... imo
    LOL...this is ridiculous. Has anyone googled GLA skin care? The website is a joke, they refer to the company as GLA naturals and GLA nature. There is no information about products, or where to get them.

Someone is trying hawk their shitty product on here.

"Yeah man...I bathed myself in some fkin' cream and lost 100 lbs."

Good luck convincing stupid housewives with too much money to buy your crappy product.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    yep i would say my guess was 100 persent on... some one was just trying to push some crap.... hey next time just contact a few members and let them try it for free then have them tell their honest results... dont push crap

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    i've actually read a decent amount of testimonials about topical fat loss, and people were swearing by it. I was reading up on a product called napalm. i've never tried it though so i can't say if it works.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    can anyone comment on that?

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    i've actually read a decent amount of testimonials about topical fat loss, and people were swearing by it. I was reading up on a product called napalm. i've never tried it though so i can't say if it works.
    It work very well->seen it action before, it like...melts the skin right off.

Thread Information