DreamingBig is offline Junior Member

Don't Buy Muscle Juice!!!!!111

Just had my first serving on ultimate nutrition muscle juice. Only had 3 scoops and drank half of that b4 I projectile vomited all over my room. Whey (pun intended) too much sugar. Just lookin out for uze guys.

-DB

mikesportsguy22 is offline New Member
    I guess thats your own opinion some people have problems downing protein shakes but that is not just muscle juice. Also it does have a lot of sugar which can be a good or bad thing depends on whehter you are looking for much more calories in your diet.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What diet suggests a lot of sugar for additional calories?

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i dont like that stuff either

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    What diet suggests a lot of sugar for additional calories?
    I was wondering the same thing

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    I like it. Pretty much all the GAINERS with high cals are loaded with a decent amnt of sugar. I like only chocolate flavors and they taste a lil too rich but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do. Cant wait to finish up this tub of MUSCLE JUICE. I have Prolabe N large II next in line and i love it. 2 free buckets, but theyre strawberry...

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    muscle juice is what, 60g of sugar with water? the taste is good, really good, but go easy on them cause @ 3 a day that's 180g of sugar and a big head rush + whatever other sugar from your diet. Personally, i'd try to find another gainer with less sugar. i'll pass on putting myself into a self induced comma thanks.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    maybe it was the 17g of saturated fat per serving it has!

ya but per serving is like 1020 calories i believe

Ceyarrecks is offline New Member

Thumbs down Easy FAT!

Muscle Juice is decent for the protein profile it has. A bit of whey and egg proteins, nearly comparable to other considerably more expensive proteins.

And I will grant the statement of it being a "mass builder," one certainly needs calories for that function.

However, its use of crystalline fructose (read: High Fructose Corn Syrup) means that this product, regardless of flavor will equal EASY fat. Considering fructose from any source will be metabolized *only* in the liver, and be converted DIRECTLY into fat.

So if an extra layer of fat is your goal, then yes, this product will allow you to achieve that.

CAH

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    i used one tub of muscle juice it did help me gain a bit but i did put on fat too. gunna save my money next time and just buy more food

nbaylot33 is offline Associate Member
    I loved it! I had the cookies and cream. I have a friend that had the same problem (vomits) I just said separate the servings through out the say and he did and had no more problems. It's pretty cheap and has a lot of calories. I prefer the Isomass xtreme though

Awesome_Shiloh is offline New Member
    i've been drinkin the choc flavor for a while, doc had me on high calorie diet (nothing to do with lifting) for extremely high metobolism. loved it and since i started lifting transitioned it over to my pre and post workout, both of which are 4 scoops, the one post-workout i use whole milk insted of water. water/4scoop=990 calories, milk/4scoops= 1270+ calories, been able to maintain weight having trouble gaining though even with the 4-5 meals i eat on top of that. i started mixing it with a luecine stack today and it tastelike a tootsie pop.any other tips for hardgainers? also been on pronabolin for 2 weeks and had a 10 lb weight increase

Thread Information