toneloc85 is offline Associate Member

T-bomb 2 and Sarm-x with dark matter

i used these three mhp products together. took three t bombs once in the morning and again about 5-6 hours later at the same times i also took the sarm x 1 pill then 1 pill again as the lable suggests. used the dark matter after workouts and followed directions. i eat every 2-3 hours and eat pretty clean also have a sound training routine. didnt get anything out the the whole stack that i wouldnt have gotten on my own. wasted money, the t bomb did however give a little extra energy. sometimes however in the morning the doses made me feel a little sick.

deca.dot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    i used these three mhp products together. took three t bombs once in the morning and again about 5-6 hours later at the same times i also took the sarm x 1 pill then 1 pill again as the lable suggests. used the dark matter after workouts and followed directions. i eat every 2-3 hours and eat pretty clean also have a sound training routine. didnt get anything out the the whole stack that i wouldnt have gotten on my own. wasted money, the t bomb did however give a little extra energy. sometimes however in the morning the doses made me feel a little sick.
    Good post, I had no results either. Waste man.

archdunk is offline New Member
    i had some results with t-bomb ii but not that significant, i heard there is a proper way of taking it, or you have to take it with a supplement or something. i even heard something as far fetched as affecting testosterone production.
    Last edited by archdunk; 03-14-2011 at 06:54 AM.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    i have always heard t-bomb 2 sucked so i never wasted my money. T-bomb 1 was amazing until they had to go and ban it

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a big fan of MHP products. Nothing personal just have never heard good things. I wanted to take their T Bomb but got ON HMB instead. Sorry you wasted your money bro.

Six
    Six is offline New Member
    I never have been pleased with TB2. Original was much better.

7own3nd is offline Junior Member
    Na the new t bombs suck
    Last edited by 7own3nd; 01-17-2012 at 03:35 AM.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    New t bomb suck big time.

Thread Information