Msus504 is offline New Member

Thumbs up allmax nutrition quickmass

quickmass has worked very well for me... i will never train without this stuff if you use it as directed and have a good diet and training this stuff reallly packs on the muscle. along with adding this to my routine (iam taking other things also ) i have put on 23 lbs of mass in 5 weeks after losing alot of muscle due to injury. no
    Great product guys! not too filling, tastes great, and not filled with crap, just watch your bf% when on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Msus504 View Post
    quickmass has worked very well for me... i will never train without this stuff if you use it as directed and have a good diet and training this stuff reallly packs on the muscle. along with adding this to my routine (iam taking other things also ) i have put on 23 lbs of mass in 5 weeks after losing alot of muscle due to injury. no
    Great product guys! not too filling, tastes great, and not filled with crap, just watch your bf% when on it.
    No way!!!!!!!!!!!!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Msus504 View Post
    Mate if it did wonders for u just lets u know how much protein u were lacking....now change it for isolate and casein and eat ur protein from real food and see the difference

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Mate if it did wonders for u just lets u know how much protein u were lacking....now change it for isolate and casein and eat ur protein from real food and see the difference
    WHat does this mean? Where did he say anything about lacking or even mentioning Protein? What do you mean?

Thanks.

Thread Information