Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best fat burner

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    Oxyelite pro I found did something for me but that may have been a pure co-inky-dink with a bit of a routine change.
    co-inky-dink , YES been so long since I heard that word ,.great job spelling it also lol and routine changing it most likely was cuz that shir sucks

I've heard of that black widow also , ephedra is not legal it's loaded with caffeine and herbals
    Last edited by Kk570h; 02-20-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ovidiu31 View Post
    clen/t3 is the way to go. The best one is DNP but also the most dangerous.
    Clen and ECA 2weeks on 2 off switching both, cytomel 8 weeks full cycle ..Phentermine kicks ass to..that's he definition of a REAL thermo

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h

Clen and ECA 2weeks on 2 off switching both, cytomel 8 weeks full cycle ..Phentermine kicks ass to..that's he definition of a REAL thermo
    I have about 120 pills of phentermine that I felt didn't work.. Lipodrine works

Was thinking about the Clen /t3 and using Benadryl so I can stay on Clen the whole 6-8 weeks

PumpMasterFlex is offline Junior Member
    If you want to stay natural, I say screw the fat burners and just do high intensity cardio every morning. Most of them are just caffeine anyway. If you don't want to stay natural, you're done growing, and you're serious about training, then clen or anavar might be your best option.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Where can you get eca? I went to gnc and they said it was taken off the market

Jurisdoc is offline New Member
    I love Absolute Fuel. Its hard to find but it works great. The best part about iot is you get energy with the jitters and there is no crash. If you can find it on the internet you should try it. Worked great for me.

Andyxxxx is offline New Member
    I've been using Ripped Freak for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be doing the trick, i was struggling dropping my BF% down further but this seems to give me the push I need.

Also, together with 1.M.R, gives me bucket loads of energy in the gym. Do crash a bit sometimes but to be expected when combining the two.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    The best fat burner is aids.

(Sorry, South Park joke)

They say ECA, clen , or albuterol, but I've only used ECA of those 3. Bronkaid or Ephedrine HCl, no doze, and baby aspirin to make ECA.
    Last edited by Wolv256; 07-02-2012 at 12:15 AM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    DMP.... Hands down!!!! Can't wait to hear the shit talk from this. I can hear it now... You'll burn so much muscle, it's poison, you'll kill yourself, it's terrible, ect... From my personal experience. I've done it once and felt I lost less muscle cutting with dmp for 4wks then when I take 4months of strict dieting and hours of cardio to loose the same amount o bf%.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Oxy elite pro is mild imo but works decent.Gets you focused and no jitters.Good to try if youre sensitive to stronger ingredients.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information