TJsurgRehab22 is offline Junior Member

USP labs Pink Magic

anyone heard of/tried this yet? its a tesosterone booster with the active ingredient being Massularia Acuminata. it's probably crab like all test boosters but still curious

jpc70 is offline New Member
    I have used pink magic and stacked it with prime. I seen results on the stack, 8 pounds in body weight in a month. People did notice a change in my size. not sure how much of it was the supps or me working out like a mad man.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    rubbish, dont get sucked in

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah you gotta love this kinda of scientific thinking, I took this shit advertised to boost testosterone that has never been adopted by any drug company yet if it worked would be multibillion dollar industry LOL and after taking it I gained 8lbs in a month.....OK fine did you have your testosterone measured before or after taking it? Then why in the world would you think that the wieght gain was the result of increased testosterone? More likely a psycologic reaction to thinking the stuff might do something coupled to a change in diet and or workout...

Ohh wait a minute the person commenting only has 2 posts and joined this month....Duhh ya think he could be connected with the manufacture of this shit and be perusing bulletin boards to comment to increase sales....What a load of shiette

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    took it for over a month. didnt notice one difference. ZERO

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Don't be sucked in by the super glossy multi-page magazine ads...that's all it is.

naturallyhuge is offline New Member
    It's probably not going to do a lot for you if you're in your 20's as a male...your test levels are naturally high. I trained a guy who was in his mid to late 30's and he noticed some good strength and size gains with it (and some acne, but then again, you are said to be manipulating your natural hormone levels with this stuff). Some people respond to products and some don't.

TJsurgRehab22 is offline Junior Member
    Yea haha all the gains from those supps are placebo IMO, but was just seeing if everyone agreed!

bigoz is offline New Member
    pretty shit supplement. wasnt happy with their prime/pink magic stack. didnt notice anything whilst on

stimpy is offline New Member
    I took erase anyone ever use this. I didn't see much from it.

mastablasta7 is offline Associate Member
    Just get some Blue Magic from my friend Frank Lucas.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pink sucks...

papa-g is offline Member
    I did the stack with prime about 9 months ago. Never saw or felt anything from it. You'd be better off by eating more and working out harder.

juicejunky is offline New Member
    i took it a year ago and noticed just a slight boost in strength and able to work out a bit longer not sure how much of it was the pink magic but for the price I would not use it again

Porky is offline Junior Member
    the people at a chain supp shoppe tried to push this stuff on me, told me it was one of their strongest prohormones after talking with that person a little longer i realized they were full of crap and didnt know a thing. do not buy , there are much better alternatives available

OriginalShovelhead79 is offline Junior Member
    After trying Jak3d and being so impressed I decided to try there other products. I have not been impressed with any of them except the jak3d and the oxylean.

OriginalShovelhead79 is offline Junior Member
    ^reference to USP labs, dropped a couple hundred dollars to check them out. should of just stuck to the Jak3d.

Thread Information