Thread: Curing acne!!!

CelticPride12 is offline Junior Member

Curing acne!!!

What is the best supp for acne while either on or off cycle?!? I used B12 for a bit and it seemed to work and I am using Zinc right now but only for about 2 weeks so I haven't given it enough time to notice anything.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try a high dose of vitamin A, maybe do a bit of reading to see how how much you should take. But Vitamin A is whats in Accutane, and that's the only thing that ever fixed my acne.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    My AI works the best for me on cycle. Off cycle there are several options depending on the severity of your acne.

Hers a link that may provide some relief..

Relief From Steroid induced Acne

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UHNuEq7X_ft

Marc_83 is offline Junior Member
    What has helped me but it took over 5 months to finally see results was ''Proactive'' (always struggled with acne since teenage days)

I have to use it religiously now or I'll break out again but I used it towards my last cycle and never broke out and Post cycle still have not broken out.

good luck

[QUOTE="MickeyKnox"]My AI works the best for me on cycle. Off cycle there are several options depending on the severity of your acne.

Relief From Steroid induced Acne/QUOTE]

Appreciate it! I haven't run a AI during my prior cycles but after reading a lot on the site I will deff be running one for the rest of the time! What AI do you run during cycle? I am going/thinking about running some Arimadex .25mg ED during my next cycle. Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_83
    What has helped me but it took over 5 months to finally see results was ''Proactive'' (always struggled with acne since teenage days)

I have to use it religiously now or I'll break out again but I used it towards my last cycle and never broke out and Post cycle still have not broken out.

good luck
    I tried Proactive a couple years ago and it was a waste of my money. I guess it depends who your are. Appreciate it though!

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc_83

good luck
    100% agree. I have started documenting the days I use it cause it forces me not to forget. If I forget to use it for 2 or 3 days I will break out a little bit. But if I use it everyday in the morning and night on my face an use the body wash in the shower I have very little if none.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Acne Annihilator has been touted as a solid OTC form of relief. One of our former members used it and claimed it to be the one and only go to product.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Acne Annihilator has been touted as a solid OTC form of relief. One of our former members used it and claimed it to be the one and only go to product.
    Ill deff have to look into that. I'm taking 50mg of zinc ED right now for the past 2 weeks so I'm still waiting to see something.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Nice solid thread. Very informative. Relief From Steroid induced Acne http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UHNuEq7X_ft this should be included in AAS section and new member section. Question is asked frequently.

SeniLe is offline New Member
    I've tried just about everything from different washes and many supplements to proactive and other benzoyl peroxide products. Accutane is the next venture for me! Hopefully it works.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    My AI works the best for me on cycle. Off cycle there are several options depending on the severity of your acne.

Relief From Steroid induced Acne

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UHNuEq7X_ft
    This was the ONLY thing that works for me. I've tried three antibiotics, all the creams and other prescriptions. I do it exactly like it says but no ice.

Thread Information