Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up Tobey ! MRP reciepe's ?

Hey Tobey !

Bro you got any good homemade MRP reciepe's for us ?

Thanks in advance !

superbeast is offline Member
    Canes, this isn't homemade but it is really good. I can't believe I'm giving away my secret. Canes, if you weren't such a good guy, I wouldn't.

Get Champion Nutrition Ultramet. Instead of blending it or shaking it, dump it in a bowl and stir it with a spoon as you add a little water. Add water until it is the consistency of pudding. Add a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and top with fat free whipped cream. I've tried it with other MRP's and they just don't work the same.

YUMMY!

Originally posted by superbeast
    Canes, this isn't homemade but it is really good. I can't believe I'm giving away my secret. Canes, if you weren't such a good guy, I wouldn't.

Get Champion Nutrition Ultramet. Instead of blending it or shaking it, dump it in a bowl and stir it with a spoon as you add a little water. Add water until it is the consistency of pudding. Add a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and top with fat free whipped cream. I've tried it with other MRP's and they just don't work the same.

YUMMY!
    Thanks SuperBeast, will see if I can get the Champion Butrition Ultramet. Are they sold by allsportsnutrition.com ?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Thanks SuperBeast, will see if I can get the Champion Butrition Ultramet. Are they sold by allsportsnutrition.com ?

of course they are

Originally posted by PTbyJason

of course they are
    Great, I shall be ordering some tonight ! Good deal ! Thanks Jason.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well here is one that I think you might just like, however, I use Isopure choclate flavor with it. Take 1 very ripe banana, one large scoop of isopure, and mix it up into a paste. Mix in a little wheat ceral such as Total and whola.
    Yea it sounds gross, but it's actuallt pretty good. Just make sure that the bananna are very ripe.
    IC

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

sounds good, how much sugar in that fat free whip cream?

Originally posted by superbeast

YUMMY!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    well is taste is not a big issue for ya, i have done this many times, 1/2 oats into blender with water or milk blend for bit add in whatever amount of protien you want and drink it down, about 20g carbs plus whatever amount of protien you add. I train at 6am and often have this before hand.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    how bout taking 2 scoops of optinum protein (the best is chocomint)add 3 or 4 ounces skim milk,blend up berries ( blueberries and strawberries work best) and throw it on some pancakes or oatmeal for a great breakfast or just meal wheneva ......my fav breakfast when im not on keto ( this belnd works like a syrup really so you can put it on waffles or even yogurt ) some one try it and tell me how they liek it (tobey hows thiis one for you =) )

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    well is taste is not a big issue for ya, i have done this many times, 1/2 oats into blender with water or milk blend for bit add in whatever amount of protien you want and drink it down, about 20g carbs plus whatever amount of protien you add. I train at 6am and often have this before hand.
    This sounds absolutely disgusting! I can't wait to try it!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    that is suppose to be 1/2 cup of oats be sure to blend it well otherwise you have to chew up oats when you get to bottom of shake.

Originally posted by eye_candy
    that is suppose to be 1/2 cup of oats be sure to blend it well otherwise you have to chew up oats when you get to bottom of shake.
    I love chewing those little sucker's, it's great and add's texture to the shake- I give oatmeal in shake's a thumbs up, for an extra treat add some Natty PB or some Flax.- yum.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Okay thanks!
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    What is this the food network? Are you guys working for emerald? Bam! You guys need to kick it up a knotch, he he!

The Foodnetwork is the only channel I watch. I love to cook. Emeril's a pimp.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    That's true, he is a pimp. I'm not dissing the man, I'm just jealous!

Thread Information