sugar: 4.0 grams

Ingredients
    one chicken breast
    1/4 cup buttermilk
    1/4 cup spagetti sauce
    1/8 cup italian breadcrumbs
    1/8 cup shredded cheese

Recipe
    Soak the chicken boob in the buttermilk overnight (or at least a few hours). Take the chicken out of the buttermilk and pat it down with paper towels to get most of the buttermilk off it. Roll the chicken in the breadcrumbs untill there is a thin layer of breadcrumbs all over the chicken. Bake the chicken at 350 degress for 35 mins. Add spagetti sauce and cheese on top of the chicken and bake for 15 more mins.

Nutritional Analysis
    The nutrional information is very generous. There is probably less fat, carbs and sugar than I listed. In the end, the amount of buttermilk actually on the chicken is tiny...I think it adds a negligable amount of calories. Also, I don't think it takes 1/8 of a cup of breadcrumbs to thinly cover a chicken, and thats where most of the carbs come from. Trimming the chicken and using low fat cheese (or just using less or no cheese) will get this dish under 5g of fat. Reducing the amount of sauce will get rid of most of the sugar. So if you are frugal with the ingredients, you can get this dish down to very low fat, carbs, and sugar.

Taste Analysis
    It is my favorite dish right now. Depending on what kind of spagetti sauce you get, it is delicious!! H*ll, it even tastes great without the spagetti sauce and cheese...tastes like breaded chicken fingers!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good, i think im gon have to try it in the next couple days.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    to much fat for me right now but i could make it a cheat meal that wouldnt put me back very far

Thread Information