Thread: Chipotle??????

ducati996 is offline Associate Member

Chipotle??????

Ok I know what everyone is going to say.... but I am always on the go. I am a landscaper and do not work in the same place for too long. I do not eat fast food but like to go to chipotle. It is a fast food place owned by McDonalds corp. I always get a steak bowl (it consists of a little scoup of white rice, pinto beans, steak, corn, and sour cream) Please analize this meal for the exception of the rice is everything else ok??? Sour cream????

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    I love that place they just opened one up next to the University. You need to liist portion size and basically you can figure it out from the listing of nutritional facts on the main page. The food from there should be fine.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    i love chipotles bar b que sause by master choice but this is completely unrelated so yeah

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I love chipotle. I eat there at least twice a week. Usually the steak burrito bol or the steak fajita bol, depending on the time of day and if I am working out that night.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I LOVE CHIPOLTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I did a little bit of research on the calories of their burritos. The normal one that I got was the steak burrito with black beans, pico, corn salsa, lettuce, cheese, and sourcream.

Calorie total:
    1000!!!!!!!

But don't let the outrageously high calories fool you. The bulk of them come from the rice, which aren't bad calories at all. But try not to get the sourcream or cheese on anything. Get the guacamole instead. The guacamole is high in fat, but it is Omega 3 fats, and there is no such thing as bad fat from a fruit or vegetable.

Moral of the story, nix the sour cream and the cheese and try to stick to chicken instead of steak. But if it happens to be your diet cheat day, get it all!

Manson is offline Junior Member
    Steak Burrito RULES !!!

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manson
    Steak Burrito RULES !!!
    ****n right! Since you live near me, have you tried Free Bird's on Beltline across from Hooters. It's just like Chipotle, but with more stuff to choose from and bigger burritos It's really good, but my favorite is still Chipotle, the lime cilantro rice is da $hit!

t-money is offline Member
    Chipotle is the SHIZZZNIT!

Plus you can get the bowls that are just meat and veggies and salsa. No rice or tortilla unless you want it.

T

red_recruit is offline New Member

Chopotle Nutitional Value

Check out this website that willl give you the nutritional value of all things Chipotle:

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php...ion_calculator

Thread Information