A_Nice is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Omg, Help I Need The Sauce!

Now, that i've got your attention. My diet includes a lot of chicken and rice everyday. Its cheap, easy to prepare, keeps well for reheating later.. Just one thing.. Its so dam bland and dry sometimes , I need a twist on it.

Im thinking, does anyone have a few good sauce recipes that I can use to warm up my chicken and rice with? Not a huge fan of spicey, kills my stomach hehe.. Like a caper sauce or something thats not too heavy in fat? Maybe some kind of lemon thingy? Lets see what you guys have used in the past

thanks in advance

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think you should ask Tobey, and do a better job at posting what you are really looking for. Not something that you think will draw folks in. Fact is we are here to answer questions, and most of here including myself, try to help in the areas that we know and are our expertise. Why don't you try posting something like this, it may get you some better responses: "I need a reccipes to make my chicken taste better, can someone help"??

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I guess thats why im not a comedian . Just thought the topic would sound more interesting. On another note, my parents were born in sicily too bud what part were u from ?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    There are several different things that you can try. I'll post them for you on a seperate thread in case anyone else might be looking for the same thing.
    Tobey

Thread Information