Thread: Grill Chicken

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned

Grill Chicken

So i'm cooking my supply of grilled chicken and im thinking there has been more then just lemon juice to marinate it with. Please any suggestions lemon grilled chicken is getting very boring and i see everyone eating ' grilled chicken ' and i know not everyone is eating it dry so please some recpies please.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't use ANY lemon juice to marinade with because the acid in lemons will start to cook the chicken breast while marinating. If you want a lemon type flavor on your chicken I would mix a half cup of FRESH lemon juice, 3-5 crushed cloves of garlic, 1-2 tea spoons of low sodium soy sauce, 2 tea spoons of paprika and then whisk it all together or blend.

Now, place your thawed chicken breasts into a ziplock or under plastic wrap then hit the meat to make it flat (half inch in thickness or so). This will not only tenderize your chicken but will make it cook evenly AND let the lemon mixture seap in better! Get your grill on high (400 degrees+++) and just before putting your chicken breasts on brush them with the lemon mixture. Only flip your chicken breast once! Let it sit on high for 3-4 minutes, flip, brush with more sauce, sit for 3-4 minutes, take off and brush AGAIN! Now, let the chicken sit while covered with foil for 5 minutes! This will let the meat soak in the last coat of marinade and it will finish cooking w/o being on the heat!

Let me know if you tried this or something like it. The chicken turns out great!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    you can do what stone says are just buy light salad dressing like italian or cesar

and marinate with that. thats what i do. let them marinate for at least 2-3 days

so it can penetrate the meat.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    you can do what stone says are just buy light salad dressing like italian or cesar

and marinate with that. thats what i do. let them marinate for at least 2-3 days
    so it can penetrate the meat.
    or get a Food Saver and vaccum marinate them

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    well i marinated with the lemon juice and the acids cooked it slightly (2days) but it teastes great since i put some red pepper in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    or get a Food Saver and vaccum marinate them
    i saw that and wanted to try since i got a food saver x-mas but never use it.

is that what you do? if so how long do you marinate it?

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    put it into a bowl, pour some olive oil all over it, put some paprika and garlic powder all over the chicken, then when you finish grilling it later put on some wing sauce, 0 carbs 0 fat 0 prot, its made mostly of vinegar and hot peppers and garlic etc etc etc.

mike954 is offline Member
    lite italian dressing and mustard mix it sound weird but tastes good or i just mix it with spinage and garlic or taco seasoning

i saw that and wanted to try since i got a food saver x-mas but never use it.

is that what you do? if so how long do you marinate it?
    you have to buy the vaccum container. The bags like to stop if they sense moisture. I marinate for about 20min.....up to a couple of hours....nothing works better. The vaccum sucks the marinade in....

you have to buy the vaccum container. The bags like to stop if they sense moisture. I marinate for about 20min.....up to a couple of hours....nothing works better. The vaccum sucks the marinade in....
    the canister like jar? i think i have one of those. i was just worried about the time frame.

thanks

the canister like jar? i think i have one of those. i was just worried about the time frame.

thanks
    Yeh the canister jar will work....I bought a 9x9 container

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    They have rub on seasonings that i use. I poke holes in the tender chicken, throw it in the oven for about an hour and it taste great.Use very little as it goes a long way.

Yeh the canister jar will work....I bought a 9x9 container
    ok thanks.

Thread Information