jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

spruced up cottage cheese

48 oz cottage cheese ( i get at bj's or sams club)
    1 scoop unflaved pro powder
    1/3 cup natural pb
    6 packets splenda
    cinnamon

I use eat a few servings out of 48 oz container ..making room. then add ingredients and mix on high with electric mixer(right in container). You get a creamier consistancy and good flavor..and no seperation when sitting (pro powder with fat forms emulsion) Best part is you can adjust macros by using whatever % fat cottage cheese you want. For a dessert type twist omit cinnamon and use choc protein powder (3 heaping scoops) and 1/2 cup peanut butter ( adjust to personal taste) and a couple more splenda packets and viola - reeses pb cup cottage cheese! Either version great for low carb dieting and convenient as u can keep in fridge and serve from all week.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-19-2008 at 02:57 PM.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    48 oz cottage cheese ( i get at bj's or sams club)
    1 scoop unflaved pro powder
    1/3 cup natural pb
    6 packets splenda
    cinnamon

I use eat a few servings out of 48 oz container ..making room. then add ingredients and mix on high with electric mixer. You get a creamier consistancy and good flavor..and no seperation when sitting (pro powder with fat forms emulsion) Best part is you can adjust macros by using whatever % fat cottage cheese you want. For a dessert type twist omit cinnamon and use choc protein powder (3 heaping scoops) and 1/2 cup peanut butter ( adjust to personal taste) and a couple more splenda packets and viola - reeses pb cup cottage cheese! Either version great for low carb dieting and convenient as u can keep in fridge and serve from all week.

I've done a similar version of this and you're most definately right! It's damn good!

I also do a mixture of 3 servings ff cc, 1 oz. almonds, and .5 scoop of vanilla protein powder...

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    I did this every night for years, haven't done it in a while but will have to. Thansk for the reminder.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    there is nothing u can do to spruce up that shit

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I like yogurt and cottage cheese..

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds nummy, I always just sprinkle a little black pepper on it and call it good, but this actually sounds like a meal in itself lol

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I use suger free jelly, but youre right, nothing will really make cottage cheese great, lol!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i eat cottage cheese and pb but never together,i might give it a try,hmmmm

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    As for cottage cheese it is a small meal following PWO nutrition...1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of fruit (i use peaches or pineapples) and a rice cake. Goes down damn good. I will def. have to give this a try to for a protein/fat meal! Thanks!

Ever think of adding a couple scoops of caesin protein with the peanut butter for a bed time meal? hmmmmm the possabilities...

ninjazx14 is offline Associate Member
    i love CC. in basic training on the salad bar i would get a HUGE bowl of CC 3 meals a day. was good protein during basic training and taste sooooooo good. if i dont put it in a bowl then ill sit there and eat the entire container.

Thread Information