abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up !!!Protein Jello!!!!

For those who are cutting you might find this enjoyable.

I took 1 packet of sugar free jello lime flavor and made it as usual. Then I took 2 scoops of Syntrax Nectar Apple Ecstacy and threw it all in a blender. You might have to blend it for a minute to make sure it is fully mixed. Stick it in the fridge and let it settle. Now when you want a tasty snack you have sugar free jello with a bit of protein in it.

Enjoy your healthy snack!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

OK it is late and I just ate the whole thing of jello. Not a bad snack to have this late at night. 50g of protein, 0 carbs, 0 fat
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    That is awesome bro!! I am going to try that!!

Did you let the boiling water/jello cool down before adding the protein?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    That is awesome bro!! I am going to try that!!

Did you let the boiling water/jello cool down before adding the protein?

I added the protein when it was cool but today I am goign to try adding the powder just below boiling and also try it with ISOPURE Fruit Flavor.

I think this might be able to be done with sugar free pudding also which might turn out very good with vanilla and chocolate protein powders
    abstrack@protonmail.com

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I added the protein when it was cool but today I am goign to try adding the powder just below boiling and also try it with ISOPURE Fruit Flavor.

I think this might be able to be done with sugar free pudding also which might turn out very good with vanilla and chocolate protein powders
    For vanilla and chocolate pudding, just finf protien mix that used egg protien rather than whey. If you mix it with very little watre: voilla!

Thanks, but I would like this to be used with whey Protein.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I made another batch today with peach jello and 2 scoops of mango peach Isopure. After mixing the boling water/jello mix, I added 1 cup of cold water and blended togther for a minute. I then added 2 scoops of Isopure mango peach and blended for an additional minute.

I waited until I could get the froth head down and then I put the jello into a container. I had to mix it once with a shake because i saw it settlingin the bottom a small bit, but after that it has looked good the rest of the evening. Later on I will feast on this snack before bed.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    i've only gotten the sugar free jello to work with nonfat milk, but you can hide a sh!tload of whey in there. so protein to carb ratio isn't that bad.

If there is a sugar free jello with no carbs then there has to be a sugar free pudding mix with no carbs. I'll stick with whey and go find a sugar free pudding mix
    abstrack@protonmail.com

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    Tried dthe premade Stallone protein pudding today-not bad, a bit of an aftertaste at least for the chocolate. Way more expensive than the at home jello which I will definitely try!!

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    When you find it let me know. My guess is that it will be made from egg protien!

what ever. Here is what a simple search on google has done for me.

http://www.novartisnutrition.com/us/productDetail?id=64

Jell-O brand makes a sugar free pudding which I bet has no "egg protein" in it.

http://www.biprousa.com/recipe.asp?id=3

Feel free to start your own thread with your recipe for sugar free pudding made with egg protein. No offense but I would like to stick to whey and keep it simple.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i have the fat freesugar free jello pudding now but it has 6 carbs perserving with no fiber.

my lifting partner uses water peanut butter and whey protien and mix it to the consistency of pudding then put it in the freezer for 45 min. havnt tried it but sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGirl
    Tried dthe premade Stallone protein pudding today-not bad, a bit of an aftertaste at least for the chocolate. Way more expensive than the at home jello which I will definitely try!!

i liked the chocolate but the vanilla was granular like. but i got some cases on the way. i think it has to be one of the best protien snacks out there.

abstrack,

have you tried putting the jello in the freezer for a couple of hours? good stuff. it kind of makes it sweeter. or have you tried substituting the 2 cups cold water for diet sprite? tried it last night and it was awsome. there is no limit with the jello!

now that some inventive work there Herc! never tried the sprite thing but i will try it.

When you put the Jell_O in the freezer does it freeze or not?

I tried the instone pudding mixes and they are pretty good to me but heavy on the wallet. Thats why i was thinking Jell-O brand pudding of a store bought one must have a sugar free mix that you can add whey protein and it will just as good with out the price tag....
    abstrack@protonmail.com

The jello freezes, but like 4 to 5 hours after it is already coled and settled should work. it is really good. i like it so its frozen like an inch thic on the outside. it tastes like a jello slurpe. just have to play around with it until you find what you like. i have also froze a whole bowl of it and it comes out like a hard popsicle. it was good. probally do it again.

just made another batch of the kiwi lime jello with sprite.

i also just made the pudding described above.

i used 2 scoops iso pure choc dutch low carb
    2 tbs peanut butter ( skippy low carb less than 1g sugar)
    2 equal packets
    and bit of water
    stir till it reaches a pudding consistancy (might have to add water just a bit at a time).
    it was great when i mmade it but im sure it will be better cold.

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    Made mixed fruit flavor sugar free Jello with Strawberry All the Whey isolate-pretty good! Had problems with getting the froth down though...huess I need to be more patient!

Thread Information