BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

No name on this but it's kick A$$!!!!!

Ok I have made this alot and I love it. Fist I boil potato's get them ready to mash then add fat fee cottage cheese instead of milk blend or mash. After that I add grilled chicken or lean beef. All that mixed together tates great. It's like a cheesey mashed potatoes with meat mixed in. Try it and let me know. The other good thing is you can make a bunch of it, split it into container's and nuke at work in a few minutes, it never dries out.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Never heard of that, but it sounds great! I'll give it a try, and let ya know. Mmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Never heard of that, but it sounds great! I'll give it a try, and let ya know. Mmmmmmmm.

Just something I made up. Most people look at it and think it tastes like crap but if you take a bit it tastes great.

Let me know............

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Have to give that one a try, sounds easy to take with you and warm up...

Thanks for sharing...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    no really, it sounds excellent. I'm gonna print this page off and put this on my fridge.
    thanks.
    I hate how narrow minded people are.
    I ate apple sauce that was home made, but no one would try it cause it wasn't white like the store bought kind.
    Well sorry i don't bleach my apple sauce white and add preservatives after I make it.
    People suck. But your recipie is getting eatten by me. SOON!

I swear you guys will love it. I was just hoping it was good for you cause I could eat it all day. I figured the cottage cheese and potato's with a lean meat would pack some protein/carbs for sure. Lean ground sirloin or grilled chicken breast cut up and insert on top. When blending the cottage cheese and potato's don't mix in the meat. Just put the meat on top then if stored mirco and stir. Man this is making me hungry.

Is there a place on the web that would tell how many carbs etc. are in a potato and other stuff?

I would like to know about how many cal,protein,carbs this meal has in it. I eat it so much my wife can't stand it.

It's very simple to make and reheat ......... thats what I need to eat right

Anyone try this yet

Let me know ...........

Thread Information