manniefresh is offline New Member

chicken on the foreman.

i cook chicken breast on the foreman , in bulk, i eat around 6 per day, so i make them the night before.. any quick easy recipes, for bulk cooking..
    thanks

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Chicken on my indoor grill is the best especially in the winter when i can't grill outside

bracks02 is offline New Member
    I use mrs dash on mine.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Foreman grills suck. I use the old school BBQ right outside
    abstrack@protonmail.com

sal239 is offline New Member

Chicken Balsamic

I like to pound the chicken breasts with a metal mallet until they are about 1/2 inch thin. This helps with having a consistent cooking time.

Then i soak them in balsamic vinegar with, rosemary, sage and a thyme. I add about two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (can be omitted) if find it just helps everything stick to the chicken a little better)

Let that soak over night

pop them on the foreman the next day for about 6 minutes (depends on how you like your chicken. (don't go over 6:30 they get too dry)

Sal

sal239 is offline New Member
    Foreman grills are great for chicken and ground meats, just have to watch because it cooks everything so fast. You have to figure your getting direct heat from both sides so you have to cut you cooking times in half. Steak never really came out too nice for me, i'll have to try it again. But it's great for the winter.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sal239
    I like to pound the chicken breasts with a metal mallet until they are about 1/2 inch thin. This helps with having a consistent cooking time.

Then i soak them in balsamic vinegar with, rosemary, sage and a thyme. I add about two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (can be omitted) if find it just helps everything stick to the chicken a little better)

Let that soak over night

pop them on the foreman the next day for about 6 minutes (depends on how you like your chicken. (don't go over 6:30 they get too dry)

Sal
    I like to pound my meat also. Then baste it with a gentle stroke of the brush until it is seasoned well.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

eport is offline Associate Member
    i live on th foreman i am always on the go which is prob why. but here is a great recipe for chicken!!!!
    Serves: 4 Prep Time: Cook Time:

Nutrition Score per serving:
    Calories 320 g Protein 69
    g Fat 4 % Protein 86%
    % Fat 12% g Fiber
    g Carbs 1 mg Sodium
    % Carbs 1.2% g Calcium

Ingredients

1 Tbsp. soy sauce
    1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
    1/4 cup mustard
    5 packets Splenda or other artificial sweetener
    4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6-8 oz. each)

Directions

Preheat grill to highest heat setting. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, mustard and Splenda in a small bowl until well combined. Using a barbecue brush or pastry brush (or even an unused paint brush), brush both sides of chicken with sauce. Discard remaining sauce. Place chicken on grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until it's no longer pink inside.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    i live on th foreman i am always on the go which is prob why. but here is a great recipe for chicken!!!!
    Serves: 4 Prep Time: Cook Time:

Nutrition Score per serving:
    Calories 320 g Protein 69
    g Fat 4 % Protein 86%
    % Fat 12% g Fiber
    g Carbs 1 mg Sodium
    % Carbs 1.2% g Calcium

Ingredients

1 Tbsp. soy sauce
    1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
    1/4 cup mustard
    5 packets Splenda or other artificial sweetener
    4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6-8 oz. each)

Directions

Preheat grill to highest heat setting. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, mustard and Splenda in a small bowl until well combined. Using a barbecue brush or pastry brush (or even an unused paint brush), brush both sides of chicken with sauce. Discard remaining sauce. Place chicken on grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until it's no longer pink inside.
    Is that powdered mustard? Is the sweetener really necessary?

eport is offline Associate Member
    no not powdered mustard. i guess it it not just a recipe i picked up i have always made it that way. why do you ask about the sweetner

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    no not powdered mustard. i guess it it not just a recipe i picked up i have always made it that way. why do you ask about the sweetner
    I just don't like stuff real sweet but if it tastes better with it I'll use it.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    bat out the chicken with the hammer and spread the chicken with a sauce of your choice then roll it up and hold together with cocktail stick (remove it l8r)

fry in garlic butter til cooked.(or grill for healthier option)

this recipe can be modified. I like to also put onions,mushroom, and peppers in the chicken before i roll it. Juts depends what you like really

copenhagen is offline Member
    i have currently been using a mixture of guacamole mix, ground cumin, and garlic pepper. usually let the chicken breasts sit in the mixture for around 1-2 hrs.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    let them sit in italian salad dressing for a few hrs thats all the seasoning they need and they stay nice and juicy

Thread Information