Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

quick easy protein packed treat.

Cottage cheese- whatever kind you like- I like Knudesons 2% small curd, anyways...I eat the whole tub, and mix it with a 1-1.5 Tbspn's of Natural PB(Laura Scudder's) and about 4 packets of Splenda, add as many as you like to sweeten how you like it, It's my Body Builder's Ice Cream....try it out.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Sounds pretty goooood...gonna have to slam it down ithink.....Aloha Bronze

I just got done eating some bro- it's da shiz. I always say I'm just going to eat half the Tub, but can't help but finish it off.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Ok , I will try this one just for you Iwana2bsolid2. But I have to be honest cottage cheese has never been one of my favorites. I really just never have ever developed a taste for the stuff. But who knows maybe you just might have something here that will turn that all around. Thanks for the reciepe. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    IC

some cottage cheese's taste like crap, Knudeson's 2% is the only one that actually taste good to me...it's nice and creamy...so make sure you have a good brand or else it's gonna suck to begin with. Let me know what you think.

SOLID

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    my fav cottage cheese is the fat free with some sugar free syrup and natty peanut butter,this shit is awesome.

Thread Information