xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Hey tobey can you help me with these protein bars...how can i make other flavors?

those bare were a great idea bro thanbks a million.........but i was wondering how i can make ones taste liek chocolate mint or coconut?......what would i have to add to the bars to make them taste lke that does anyone know ?.......and has anyone tried ?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    chopped coconut, coconut oil/milk, cookers coco/chocolate, The chocolate is sugar free, so you would have to add either sweet n low or some sort of sweetner to sweeten it up otherwise it's bitter as shit. As for the mint im not sure, maybe you can eat a peppermint patty with it or something.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    is there a coconu extract ..liquid?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Yes you can use cocnut extract however anything with coconut oil in it tends to be very high in fat.
    Here are some things that you might give a whirl.
    Try mushing up some really ripe bananas in the reciepe.
    Or maybe some figs? Although figs are high in natural sugars they make a great ingredient form time to time if you want something different.
    Let's see what about mixing in some sugar free pudding mix? There are a varitly of flaovrs you can choose from to suit your taste. If anything else pops in my head I'll post em.
    IC

Thread Information