hartyman is offline Junior Member

hkkk

gdhjkj
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:54 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why don't you buy the egg whites out of the carton ??? i mix those with one regular egg and they make some damn good scrambled eggs....

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    Ever try poaching egg whites with a drop of chopped vegies in the centre. Chopped tomatoes, onions, peppers etc. you get the idea. Drop the vegies in while the eggs are cooking, you'll know their done when the middle is firm. Really good with a splash of salsa on top or some spice like Mrs. Dash. Not only tastes good, but looks good too.
    Have fun!! (even my husband liked these ones!)
    "Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off your goals!"

"I will not back down!"

If you fully believe you will be successful and can visualize yourself being successful, you will succeed. Tom Platz (Mr. Universe)

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    You could always use the Egg Whites w/ some fat free Mayo, onion, and a bit of celery and make some bomb ass Egg Salad. That is my best bet, you dont want to eat them without cooking because you can easily get somenalla (spelling?)

thebrain is offline New Member
    I have been eating them raw for a about year straight but i eat the yokes too...i just drink them down ......nothing has happened to me so far but i hear its not fun when something does.....i only do it b/c of a lack of time in the morning i wouldnt recomend it

margo is offline Female Member
    Hi there... well I got salmonella after eating eggs and let me tell you it was bad, REALLY BAD. I havenīt felt so sick before.... uhhhh

Have you tried putting eggwhites in a bowl and microwave for 4 minutes and then stir them and microwave them again for about 2 minutes. Itīs good change from scrambled or boiled
    Margo
    Train hard - Eat smart

Thread Information