Thread: Protein pudding

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Protein pudding

1-3 oz package of instant pudding, in any flavor
    2 scoops of your protein powder preferably matched to your pudding flavor or if you have no flavor whey then this doesnt matter
    3 cups skim or 2% milk

> Mix milk,pudding and protein powder in blender on low speed for about 2 mins. Pour into desert dishes or small bowls and refrigerate for 1o mins.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    I have also heard of people using water instead of milk and cooking on low on the stove. Still tastes pretty darn good for those dieting anyway!
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

FOR SURE!

Yeah definitely! I would opt for H2o instead of the milk, If you were cutting then yes the water would be better if you were bulking then I guess the milk would be o.k. but like you said H2o is the way to go. Personaly i am not a fan of milk and do not drink it or any dairly products. Well I guess maybe on my cheat day at times I treat myself to some low fat yogurt or a nice milk shake but what the hell you only live once right:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, when I get a crappy flavored protein powder I add fat and sugar free pudding mix. Adds great flavor and not that many carbs. usually 1 Tbsp will do the trick and that adds 6g of carbs. Not too bad.

Pain

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Yep yep protein powder pudding is great. You can add all sorts of stuff to change flavors too. Come to think of it 3 or 4 years ago when you bought a box of myoplex they used to have a recipie book on it that had diff flavors of myoplex pudding and how to make them. I haven't bought myoplex in a while so maybe they still do?

Thread Information