Thread: Muscle Brownies
09-09-2003, 11:44 PM #1
1 Cup of mashed ripe bananas (approx. 2 bananas)
1 egg or egg substitute
1/4 Cup canola oil
3/4 Cup brown sugar
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 Cup vanilla low fat yogurt
3 scoops (1oz. each) chocolate whey protein powder
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 Cups flour
1/3 Cup chocolate chips
1/3 Cup chopped walnuts
1. Spray a 9" square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana and egg. Mix together well.
3. Add the oil, sugar, vanilla and yogurt. Blend in the protein powder, cocoa and baking powder.
4. Gently stir in the flour. Mix until just blended. Do not overmix.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Top with chocolate chips and/or walnuts if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Cool in the pan.
09-09-2003, 11:46 PM #2
You could replace to brown sugar with artificial sweetner. Check measurements on sweetner package.
09-10-2003, 01:04 AM #3
What's the content of those bad boys?
09-12-2003, 01:03 AM #4Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
09-12-2003, 01:11 PM #5
I think I will try these. Except mine will be magic muscle brownies.
02-09-2004, 02:39 PM #6New Member
Originally Posted by chicamahomico
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
02-11-2004, 10:15 AM #7Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- In The Chocolate Factory
nice MB, check out Canadian Bodybuilding forum when you have a chance.
Last edited by Yung Wun; 11-14-2013 at 06:58 PM.
02-12-2004, 01:15 PM #8
Just made these. They taste awesome. Good recipe M.B.H.!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)