rambo is offline The Lord God

Sweet Tooth is killing me

Im sure some of you bros are like me in that i am an absolute PSYCHO when i see sweet baked goods. It's my only vice when it comes to dieting. I'm going low carb, and i was wondering if you had any tips for a poor guy that cant eat carbs or sugar I don't know if anyone else noticed this but it seems the more artificial sweeteners i take in the more i yearn for the real deal! What i wouldn't do for a pan of brownies! And that's after i ate a .8 lb fillet of turkey breast!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you like pudding??
    2 boxes sugar free pudding and 3 or so scopes of pp
    blend and let sit in fridge. That is what i am doing for my late night chocolate fix.
    Kinda of has an after taste but after a few days you dont notice it as much

Awesome, thanks im gonna give it a shot. Im the only person i know that masturbates to the thought of a cookie.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i like pork rinds with cheese and jalapenos, Sugar free jellow i make 4 boxes for a late nite snack.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    i like pork rinds with cheese and jalapenos, Sugar free jellow i make 4 boxes for a late nite snack.
    sugar free jello here too

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    sugar free jello here too
    If you can play with the powder to milk ratio it taste just like normal pudding 4 cups milk 2 boxes mix and 4 scoops powder miked at med for about 3 minutes

Only problem with the pudding is the sugar carbs. Can i use water instead?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Sugar is a drug. The devils food of choice. Ok it's like a drug. Sugar actually releases chemicals in the brain which the body will begin to crave. This craving can be overcome with strict adherence to ones deit and after awhile they do not seem to be a problem for most. Be carefull as receieps can hide certain sugars. Things that contain things such as peanut butter are a prime example of hidden sugar.
    I can only suggest for you to keep thumbing through the reciepes and see if there is anything that you see that suits your taste. I'll keep this post in mind and if I come across anything I will be sure to post it for you.
    Tobey

Thanks Tobey,
    I hope you aren't referring to the sugar in natural peanut butter?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Actually I was not even thinking about natural PB when I posted that! But even natrual PB has alot of oils in it. I do not think that anyone can really adhere to certain diets for long periods. It is just not logical to expect that from anyone, however, for 1 or 2 months no carbs is not that hard. (Well as long as it is only for 1 or 2 months!)
    I'm suppose to be working right now but like I said in my eairlier post, I'll keep an eye out for somthing that you might be ale to use.
    Tobey

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Wow Rambo, this is something that I may actually be able to help YOU with! That's amazing to me since most of the time it seems that YOU are the one from whom I am learning.

I have been doing low carb for a zillion years, long before it was fashionable. The benefit is that when I satrted all of these low carb goodies were not on the market, so I needed to be very creative. I, like you, have an insatiable sweet tooth and I keep my carb count soooo low. I have a zillion ideas for year, but here are a couple really easy cheap ones. Remember, surcalose is very low in digestable carbs as is soy protien isolate. That was the basis of chust about all the stuff I used to make before the current stuff came on the market. Anyway here are some really easy cheap deserts.

Ice box cookies (a lot like ice cream):

Take a quarter cup of heavy cream, and whip it with a wisk until it becomes stiff like whiped cream.

Fold in half a teaspoon on sugar free chocolate pudding mix.

Take the substance and use a tablespoon and plop cookie sized portions onto a sheet of wax paper. (Should be about 10).

Take the wax paper and put it in the freezer. In about three hours it will be like oreo ice cream. Each cookie is less then 1g of carb.

Chocolate / Vanilla/ Strawberrie pudding

Atkins shake mix add less water. Atkins uses egg protien so it reall works. If you shop around you may be able to find the mix pretty inexpensively. The nice thing is that it is so easy to make, and so low in carb. It also high in protien.

What a lot of the manufactureers are doing now, is to use almond flour. It tastes great but I think its a bit higher in carb than soy prootien isolate.

Awesome recipes, thanks Beenie I'll be sure to try these out

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Masturbating to the thought of a cookie...wtf?!! LMAO

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    French Twist, awsome got to get them, its like eating air but it taste amazing

Thread Information